[3.1.2] FCoFix™ Tekkit Pro [5k FFA PVP/Raid/Grief, Full EE, NO BANNED ITEMS] Reopening Soon

rcmaehl

I really love this server ! The only problems I am suffering from are these..:

1.Sometimes I get kicked of the server ..It says that I am speed hacking which I don't >:(.

2.Some of the staff members are not friendly AT ALL such as Tebl (Helper)..Not friendly, likes to ruin others day :( He doesn't deserve his rank.. :(

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really love this server ! The only problems I am suffering from are these..:

1.Sometimes I get kicked of the server ..It says that I am speed hacking which I don't >:(.

2.Some of the staff members are not friendly AT ALL such as Tebl (Helper)..Not friendly, likes to ruin others day :( He doesn't deserve his rank.. :(

Please note that helpers are not official staff. However, we will look into this!

yer jailed for hacking and i am not hacking how can i prove it ?

We have video proof of you fly hacking. If you want to get out of jail you can buy the unjail shop item for $15.

EDIT: Player was unjailed by showing us an unpatched EMC exploit

This server has nothing but hackers. I went over 10k out in a random direction. went underground. filled in the top with natural stone and dirt. set my home way point and 30 minutes later two guys "find" where I am at. Everything was 3 above the very bottom layer. The server staff says "there are no hackers". Don't get on this server, grief servers are great but letting people with xray mods or texture packs just roam is not right.

This server has nothing but hackers. I went over 10k out in a random direction. went underground. filled in the top with natural stone and dirt. set my home way point and 30 minutes later two guys "find" where I am at. Everything was 3 above the very bottom layer. The server staff says "there are no hackers". Don't get on this server, grief servers are great but letting people with xray mods or texture packs just roam is not right.

I was the only staff on and I did not say that. (Perhaps you're thinking of a helper, which is NOT staff)

Anyway, if you can give me the igns of those players I'll see if I can't find out if they're xraying or not.

Hello everyone reading this wondering what just happened to the server going into whitelist, well the configs got a little messed up an so me and brome had to put the server into whitelist till everything gets fixed. Rc will most likely say when the servers back up. See you when it's up again.