[3.1.2] FCoFix™ Tekkit Pro [5k FFA PVP/Raid/Grief, Full EE, NO BANNED ITEMS] Reopening Soon

rcmaehl

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Server is very laggy and inconsistent, about every five minutes there will be a lag spike and the server is constantly crashing. I'm not sure why you go around criticizing everyone else's server when it seems that you can barely run your own. Staff are not very helpful at all and you even sent three of your staff members to grief the spawn of a rival server (rsgtekkit.net) not only did we spend numerous hours making that spawn but your staff griefed it and advertised before being banned. This seems to be the most unprofessionally run server, and you use inferior tactics to take down your competition even advertising to steal players. Overall i believe if you are looking for a new server this is definitely not the one.

Server is very laggy and inconsistent, about every five minutes there will be a lag spike and the server is constantly crashing. I'm not sure why you go around criticizing everyone else's server when it seems that you can barely run your own. Staff are not very helpful at all and you even sent three of your staff members to grief the spawn of a rival server (rsgtekkit.net) not only did we spend numerous hours making that spawn but your staff griefed it and advertised before being banned. This seems to be the most unprofessionally run server, and you use inferior tactics to take down your competition even advertising to steal players. Overall i believe if you are looking for a new server this is definitely not the one.

First off, I see you only have 2 posts. You obviously registered just to post a bad review about my server and post a good review (although it's not really a review) about your "favorite" server.

gZGT8Me.png

Secondly, you only played for 5 minutes. 5 minutes of play time WILL NOT give an accurate depiction of a server. However, my server stats will. This also disproves the "Every 5 minutes" statement(s), as you were only on for a 1 5-minute interval.

QzkztnP.png

ayyQJrw.png

Thirdly, your review is biased based on what your "favorite" server owner told you. I never "sent three ... staff members to grief the spawn of a rival server". They had played on the server for a long period of time before I ever joined or found out. To add to this point, I do not have a history of such tactics. Even more so, your server owner was the one who trusted a random player on his server with Creative. That shows poor judgement on your "favorite" server owner's part.

Finally, you're being just as schizophrenic as the server owner of the rival server or following him blindly like a minion with no conscious thought of your own. I am not "us[ing] inferior tactics to take down your competition", I'm not even trying to take down the competition (with inferior tactics to yours? I should report you for that confession!). My server IP was not advertised as far as I know, and if it was the player will be banned (this rule requires proof).

To sum up my review of my review:

You are purposely writing a bad and fraudulent review because your "favorite" server was griefed by players/admins of my server, acting on their own accord. If you were told to do this, you should rethink your priorities on who controls you (you or some random person running a minecraft server). If you did this on your own free-will, I am ashamed. If any player of my server wrote a bad review, especially a fraudulent one, of another server JUST BECAUSE my server got griefed, I would ban them. That behavior is not acceptable from a person.

In Conclusion:

Please go get wrecked.

Edited by rcmaehl

I do not play (rsgtekkit.net) nor do i follow the opinion of the owner i cam here on my own will to tell you that your server is shit and with the five minutes i was logged on it was impossible to do anything due to lag therefore you should not post 99% uptime when i have monitored your server from some time not joining and notice that 50% of the time your server is offline. Secondly, i only have 2 posts because i just joined and i can already notice you shit talk everyone's server when it is yours that is trully shit and i am not promoted or saying that rsg is my favorite server, ny 1 review i have on these forums isn't even for rsg and isn't owned by the same person so how could i be sent here? Yuu cannot deny that you sent those three players all who advertised your server and later griefed us i cannot see how this was done on their own free will when you did the same when you joined and greifed players houses. There is nothing fraudulent about my post i came here on my own to state the fact about you and your staff trying to take down your competition because obviously your server has gone down hill and you are looking for a new outlet for players who really don't want to play your server.

In conclusion:

your server is shit and get wrecked faggot.

I do not play (rsgtekkit.net) nor do i follow the opinion of the owner i cam here on my own will to tell you that your server is shit and with the five minutes i was logged on it was impossible to do anything due to lag therefore you should not post 99% uptime when i have monitored your server from some time not joining and notice that 50% of the time your server is offline. Secondly, i only have 2 posts because i just joined and i can already notice you shit talk everyone's server when it is yours that is trully shit and i am not promoted or saying that rsg is my favorite server, ny 1 review i have on these forums isn't even for rsg and isn't owned by the same person so how could i be sent here? Yuu cannot deny that you sent those three players all who advertised your server and later griefed us i cannot see how this was done on their own free will when you did the same when you joined and greifed players houses. There is nothing fraudulent about my post i came here on my own to state the fact about you and your staff trying to take down your competition because obviously your server has gone down hill and you are looking for a new outlet for players who really don't want to play your server.

In conclusion:

your server is shit and get wrecked faggot.

Now you're just trying to cover yourself up with more lies. Should I break out my server logs and quote them directly? Let me just start out with simple evidence.

UWKFrei.png

tQUKKcs.png

While you may not play on RSGTekkit, you at least play on one of it's subservers (Eco) which is owned by the same person.

The server uptime is calculated from monthly averages. This does not include possible interruptions between your end and the server. To say the server is offline 50% of the time is wrong. I can quote 3 different sites that give 90% or better uptime.

I never griefed a players house. I may have slightly annoyed them, but I did not grief.

The amount of times you say you're not promoted by the owner makes me think you are promoted by the owner, however I do not currently have evidence to prove this. So I'll just assume what you're saying is true.

Lemme break this down:

I do not play (rsgtekkit.net) - You play on a subserver owned by the same person

'nor do i follow the opinion of the owner i cam here on my own will', 'and i am not promoted or saying that rsg is my favorite server'  - Probable, however you don't need to mention it over and over again.

that your server is shit - Opinion

with the five minutes i was logged on it was impossible to do anything due to lag - I can probably prove otherwise with my server logs

notice that 50% of the time your server is offline - Overstatement

yours that is trully shit  - Opinion

Yuu cannot deny that you sent those three players all who advertised your server and later griefed us i cannot see how this was done on their own free will when you did the same when you joined and greifed players houses. - I have no control over them on any server but my own. Secondly, mildly annoying players with dirt OUTSIDE their plot is not griefing.

your server is shit and get wrecked faggot. - Opinion + Name Calling (What are we 12 now?)

If you can post PROOF and FACTS in your review and responses, I MIGHT consider them.

Edited by rcmaehl

rsgtekkit is a hub run off of 1 server which is rsgtekkit.net and they also have a pixelmon server which is besides the fact, tekkiteco is a seperate server owned by a different owner the rsgtekkit eco server is embedded in the rsg hub tekkiteco on the other hand is a server entirely different owned by someone else and isn't part of rsg or their hub so there you are wrong. So next time you decide to "state the facts" get them right.

rsgtekkit is a hub run off of 1 server which is rsgtekkit.net and they also have a pixelmon server which is besides the fact, tekkiteco is a seperate server owned by a different owner the rsgtekkit eco server is embedded in the rsg hub tekkiteco on the other hand is a server entirely different owned by someone else and isn't part of rsg or their hub so there you are wrong. So next time you decide to "state the facts" get them right.

I can't even read that with your lack of punctuation.

This post contained information on a temporary shutdown we thought about doing, however it is no longer planned to occur.

Edited by rcmaehl

Making a comeback in April 2014, DUPING! Duping will be re-allowed, and prizes will be given out for those who find new dupes.

Dupes we already know of:

Item Loaders

Everything already blocked by TekkitRestrict

Within the upcoming months, FCoFix Tekkit Unlimited will be doing major renovations in staff and config. These configuration changes should improve gameplay as well as offer more in-depth Tekkit Classic help and tutorials,

Planned Changes:

/help - Revamp interface and include /help <command>

/unban - Give to all players since we don't ban anymore

/wiki <item name> - Links you to the Tekkit Classic Wiki page for <item name>

Promote certain staff

Part ways with certain staff

STEAM CARD GIVEAWAYS

• 2 weeks later...

FCoFix Tekkit will be downgrading to a smaller server as we no longer get the ~30 players a night we used to. We will be using the money we save from downgrading to test out other modpacks (such as Big Dig) and perhaps launch a second server.

• 2 weeks later...

We'd like to thank the >ShadowTech server for loving our server so much that they copied our post.

Ip:209.105.245.222

Features:

VIP World!

SSD Powered!

Up ~24/7/365.2425

No Disabled Mods

No Removed Mods

Any Restarts are ≤ 30 seconds

Auto Restart on allcrashes

Inventories saved every minute

10,240,000 x 10,240,000 >Map (300GB map)

Unique Commands, coded specifically for this server

Unique >Chat, including references to imgur4chan, and reddit!

About Us:

Tekkit Unlimited is Tekkit Classic Server. We have 6 rules. Only explosives are banned. The server is running 24/7 and downtime is expected to be minimal to none.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'd like to make this finally official. Due to the fact I have a family now and that I'm working 3 jobs (1 full time, 2 part time) to support it, the server is officially shut down. I would like to give a formal apology to those few players that still played on the server and any problems that may have happened due to my absence. The server started going downhill in early 2014 due to my schedule being more and more populated. I hope in the near future that I'll be able to start up a new server under the name FCoFix Tekkit Ultimate.

Some key notes before I go:

• I may occasionally log in to the forums to check out the current Tekkit classic servers and maybe report some rule breakers
  • Any "FCoFix" server started by any account other than this one is fraudulent.
  • If I have the time in the future, I will upload a copy of all the server files I have.
  • Stay away from Tekkit Eco, I'm 200% sure they're up to no good. If I had IP logs for the forums and enjin, I'm sure I'd be able to prove it too.

This chapter of FCoFix Tekkit has come to a close. Will we see another? Only time will tell.

While you're waiting, here's a server I recommend to try out. They may not be FCoFix, but they seem to have a similar spirit:

'?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>

So long space cowboys.