[3.1.2] FCoFix™ Tekkit Pro [5k FFA PVP/Raid/Grief, Full EE, NO BANNED ITEMS] Reopening Soon

rcmaehl

The server will be closed/whitelisted until January 1st, 2014.

You can expect the following:

1. Less Lag

2. All players will have a /near command, range will be

3. Fixed map (chunks will no longer randomly swap around)

4. New Enjin kits - (Including a kit to spawn any item of your choice once!)

What you can do:

1. Check out our LIMITED TIME NEW RANK that will be available to buy while we're whitelisted at http://fcofix.enjin.com/shop

2. Comment any ideas you have to improve the server.

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are resetting how about you reset everything except what's in our bags?

Moving bags are you resetting the server?

Just a clarification. We are NOT doing a reset, just a restoration from before the chunks got scrambled.

OwnageTechGeek aka caga02 temp-demoted permabanned.

Reasons:

http://pastebin.com/f59T63Bh - http://pastebin.com/NbV1ctuh

http://fcofix.enjin.com/forum/m/17413867/viewthread/10281278-my-farewell/page/1

Please note: FCoFix is Trademarked. Attempting to open a server or service that offers either computer support or entertainment through gaming is an infringement of this trademark. We will take all legal actions possible to take down any such services.

Hi there, I used to play on this server an awful lot with my friends, but when it was down for more than a week we all stopped playing. I recently noticed that it is back up, however I am being notified that I am not on the white-list. What would I need to do to be on it, or is it now only for friends of the admin?

Hey rcmaehl, I started playing on this server a year ago (not consistently but that's when I started) and one of the only complains I have is that there's not much communication from the staff when there's downtime. When the server randomly goes down, as it has now, it would be awesome if you could just put up a quick forum post explaining that there will be some downtime, and it will probably be up again in some estimated amount of time. That way normal players like me don't have to check when it's not going to be up for a while, cause that gets frustrating quickly. Just a suggestion, but it would really help.

Also, the farewell link works fine for me.

Hi there, I used to play on this server an awful lot with my friends, but when it was down for more than a week we all stopped playing. I recently noticed that it is back up, however I am being notified that I am not on the white-list. What would I need to do to be on it, or is it now only for friends of the admin?

Apparently there's a whitelist now?

It was temporarily while we did maintaince. There was corruption on December 18th so we had to download, fix, and reupload about 20GB of map files. This took about a week. We did a small rollback earlier today too (we were only down a few hours though).

Hey rcmaehl, I started playing on this server a year ago (not consistently but that's when I started) and one of the only complains I have is that there's not much communication from the staff when there's downtime. When the server randomly goes down, as it has now, it would be awesome if you could just put up a quick forum post explaining that there will be some downtime, and it will probably be up again in some estimated amount of time. That way normal players like me don't have to check when it's not going to be up for a while, cause that gets frustrating quickly. Just a suggestion, but it would really help.

Also, the farewell link works fine for me.

Sorry about this. If you have skype I can add you to the server community group. Also, unfortunately I can't monitor the server 24/7. We've had less downtime since we added an crash auto-restart, but this doesn't work with severe errors. I'll see if I can't get a mod to export terminal output to a webpage so you can see if the server is down due to a crash or whatnot. Although I am working on getting more reports out for when we're temp-whitelisting but we usually don't have much warning ourselves.

Dannyblunts perma-muted - Being a try hard and threatening to "dd0s" the server.

Additional Notes: Just because you visit hackforums doesn't mean you're a hacker. DDoSing is illegal in most countries. Stay in school kids so you don't end up like this fool.

Various minor updates:

/chat command coming soon

Multiple /sethomes should work now

/got updated in shop - Gives 6 instead of 1

Players should be able to make sell signs now

/kit start should automatically be given on first join now

COMING SOON! Maze Mini-game!

Created by: Wabbajackal.

Programmed by: rcmaehl.

Please note that anyone caught exploiting auto-rank with anti-afk machines will be excluded from auto-rank.