[3.1.2] FCoFix™ Tekkit Pro [5k FFA PVP/Raid/Grief, Full EE, NO BANNED ITEMS] Reopening Soon

rcmaehl

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just donated and i didnt get my rank

Sorry. Donations have a small window before they get processed by our services. I've already given and confirmed that you got your rank. Thank you for donating.

there is a hacker on this server txl torch he teleported to me and my friends and was invincible even though he wasnt wearing any armour. please ban him.

Do you know their IGN?

i dont know the exact username but chopperdog has violated a few rules he logged out while in combat he spawn camped and he hacked

the logging out while in combat theres not nessasarily a way to prove but he killed me about 20 blocks from the spawn and with a wood sword in hand he killed me with one hit and it said i got hit with REther lightning and i had a full set of red matter armor and a red matter sword

Hey rcmaehl, ive been playing on ur server for a long while, and I'm not able to get on anymore. I made a tank cart, and everytime I made it, the server would kick me off with a java.lang.nullpointerexception and when I got back on, the parts would be in front of the crafting table. Once i got the cart into my inv, it kicked me and gave me the error everytime I tried to join. Could you please delete my player/inventory files so that I can come back on? Thanks.

Hey rcmaehl, ive been playing on ur server for a long while, and I'm not able to get on anymore. I made a tank cart, and everytime I made it, the server would kick me off with a java.lang.nullpointerexception and when I got back on, the parts would be in front of the crafting table. Once i got the cart into my inv, it kicked me and gave me the error everytime I tried to join. Could you please delete my player/inventory files so that I can come back on? Thanks.

and coincidentally, my username is Ritvik_mandyam. Im using my backup email id for fb so that my main one doesnt get clogged up with all kinds of s**t

I deleted your player.dat file. If you still have any issues let me know.