[3.1.2] FCoFix™ Tekkit Pro [5k FFA PVP/Raid/Grief, Full EE, NO BANNED ITEMS] Reopening Soon

rcmaehl

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

please mute http://puu.sh/1GFpE

FUN FACT: That same guy begged for Blazerods and Obsidian not soon after. I threw him a REP (1 hit kill any armor, created using Blaze rods and Obsidian and some other stuff). This happens: http://puu.sh/1GGzd . Next time someone begs you, use those materials to create a weapon and kill him

Now everyone is spawn killing :( why did you tell everyone

Server is up. There was times of downtime due to massive build up in the cache. Please visit Our Facebook Page for a vote.

Can't seem to be able to place infernal bricks or blocks of steel... getting the "Please use use dimensional anchor" message, so im unable to make blast furnaces :( please sort this issue out if posible?

Oh yeah... Sorry about that ^^, I'll work on fixing that.

Hey, Rc. Thanks for making me Default. I would have appreciate it if you gave me atleast some worldedit commands and very limited things until i have proven myself with building and helping. But this is nice too. Can you perm ban me when you are at it, mate? :P

Btw, where is Andre? Does anybody know?

Hey, Rc. Thanks for making me Default. I would have appreciate it if you gave me atleast some worldedit commands and very limited things until i have proven myself with building and helping. But this is nice too. Can you perm ban me when you are at it, mate? :P

Btw, where is Andre? Does anybody know?

You shouldn't be default >.>

==NOTICE==

The server will be down for a map regeneration all day 1/2/2013 in the Eastern US Time Zone. If you don't want the chunk with your stuff deleted message the coordinates to our facebook page!

==NOTICE==

The server will be down for a map regeneration all day 1/2/2013 in the Eastern US Time Zone. If you don't want the chunk with your stuff deleted message the coordinates to our facebook page!

does that mean 12 midnight 1/1/2013 to 12 midnight 2/1/2013 (or 1/2/2013) because if it does you are 11 hours late :( (GMT 9:00 and EST is GMT+4 9+4=11)

I can't connect :(

It's only been down for 2 days... however the server is now up. If your base is missing you can either msg rcmaehl or anthrodragon when they're on with the coords or message our facebook page.