[3.1.2] FCoFix™ Tekkit Pro [5k FFA PVP/Raid/Grief, Full EE, NO BANNED ITEMS] Reopening Soon

rcmaehl

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rc my big build has been nuked about 4-5 times ive only shown 2 people in it other than the people who live there(ragewo1f,dudjin,ratchet_3999) the 2 people ive shown where anthrodragon and shoopboi i shown anthrodragon first about a day before shoopboi and the day i shown shoopboi was the day it got nuked also when i showed anthrodragon he noticed that worldguard was down and not working and he looked around and left i know anthrodragon hasnt griefed yet but ive seen shoopboi grief a couple times so its either of them :/

I have never griefed anyone and im not going to start now and as for the world guard you put down a block and asked me to destroy it for you after that I walked to the top of the house and looked at it after that you asked me to leave and i did and one other thing how long after i left did the castle blow up because if it wasnt 30 seconds after i left then you know for certain it wasnt me and no i did not put down a waypoint, im not that type of person

SERVER IS UP. However, you must go to spawn and exit it or else items will start disappearing when you try to use them, this is due to a new plugin we installed to prevent grief-ing of administrative buildings.

So I may or may not have overloaded the already heavily stressed server with a worldedit attempt to make a large ocean. If that is the case, I apologize. In other news, the current antigrief plugin for spawn has been removing peoples' items upon login and is even causing EE items to do weird things even for mods upon entering spawn (items changing states, stuff like that).

Update: It does indeed appear that I have crashed the server. My bad.

SERVER IS BACK UP.

Could someone tell me why my ring of arcana, rm katar, and rm morning star are gone and why I can't use my alchemy bags? Every time I use my bag it says the item was banned and having no banned items is almost the only reason i joined this server over the rest.

Go to spawn, and walk out until you get "Exploitable items can now be used again" this is because the permission node for being able to used exploitable items hasn't been added to you, it gets added when you exit spawn"