[3.1.2] FCoFix™ Tekkit Pro [5k FFA PVP/Raid/Grief, Full EE, NO BANNED ITEMS] Reopening Soon

rcmaehl

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then explain to me why he is not banned, he lagged the server out twice by blowing up spawn once and another build, i followed what i thought were the rules... How was i supposed to know what rules i should follow and ignore

I never lagged the server, and YOU started the things with ME, I was helping you with teaching you how to use the Merc. Eye and you started throwing a hissy fit.

I never lagged the server, and YOU started the things with ME, I was helping you with teaching you how to use the Merc. Eye and you started throwing a hissy fit.

Yes you did lag the server, the first time was when you bombed my island and told me that the server crashed right after you blew up a few bombs. The second time was when I was standing right next to you in spawn and you placed a wall of Novas that got ignited and crashed the server for 4 hours. And i did not start things with you, i told you to stop spamming the swastika and saying N*gger (which i find very offensive). You didn't stop, i warned you to stop and you continued trying to argue with me, so i muted you. After the mute you continued being a jerk so i kicked you twice, hoping you would realize you should stop what your doing, you continued to argue with me. So i banned you.

I can't seem to login.

When I try to join the server, it says that the server requires me to have some mods.

"The server requires you to have the following mods:

mod_IC2 v1.97

mod_ComputerCraft 1.33

mod_CCTurtle 1.33

mod_Railcraft 5.33

"

I bet the answer to this is really easy. Can someone please pinpoint the problem, and tell me how to fix it? Also, if you do manage to fix it, tell me I'm a gobshite.

RC, for some reason after the crashes the other day, I started lagging bad. Is there any problem with my acct or anything? I tested my internet connection and its quite fine. I can't load the map anymore

We're having some connection issues with high ping. I believe a banned user is mad and posted our address somewhere to have us DDoS'd. We're working on it.

I can't seem to login.

When I try to join the server, it says that the server requires me to have some mods.

"The server requires you to have the following mods:

mod_IC2 v1.97

mod_ComputerCraft 1.33

mod_CCTurtle 1.33

mod_Railcraft 5.33

"

I bet the answer to this is really easy. Can someone please pinpoint the problem, and tell me how to fix it? Also, if you do manage to fix it, tell me I'm a gobshite.

On the tekkit launcher hit options, change the build to 3.1.2 and hit Clear Cache.

ATTN: Any user from saercraft.net

Due to the unhappiness of the owner of that server, who I also consider a friend, if you did not come to the server by your own will and only came because I asked you to or informed you about the server, please return to the saercraft.net tekkit server. Sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks.

ATTN: Any user from saercraft.net

Due to the unhappiness of the owner of that server, who I also consider a friend, if you did not come to the server by your own will and only came because I asked you to or informed you about the server, please return to the saercraft.net tekkit server. Sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks.

I love how modest and humble the staff are here.

Rc my big build has been nuked about 4-5 times ive only shown 2 people in it other than the people who live there(ragewo1f,dudjin,ratchet_3999) the 2 people ive shown where anthrodragon and shoopboi i shown anthrodragon first about a day before shoopboi and the day i shown shoopboi was the day it got nuked also when i showed anthrodragon he noticed that worldguard was down and not working and he looked around and left i know anthrodragon hasnt griefed yet but ive seen shoopboi grief a couple times so its either of them :/

Rc my big build has been nuked about 4-5 times ive only shown 2 people in it other than the people who live there(ragewo1f,dudjin,ratchet_3999) the 2 people ive shown where anthrodragon and shoopboi i shown anthrodragon first about a day before shoopboi and the day i shown shoopboi was the day it got nuked also when i showed anthrodragon he noticed that worldguard was down and not working and he looked around and left i know anthrodragon hasnt griefed yet but ive seen shoopboi grief a couple times so its either of them :/

No, I help people, I only grief douchebags, and you're not a douchebag.