Server Issues! ( Not Starting Up? )

Afrox

Alright, so my friends and I wanted to start playing some Attack of the BTeam again, this time on an unlaggy server (the last time it was hosted on my computer). Sooooo, I've turned my Bukkit server that is no longer used (hosted by OwnageHosting) into a BTeam server... or atleast attempted to... I deleted all the Bukkit files and made it vanilla again before adding the extracted BTeam files. Everything went fine but the server will just not start, no matter what.

Console:

After waiting forever for that one mod to load this pops up...

Spoiler: Console Part 2

FileZilla: [IMG]

((apologies for the awkward formatting...I've been copy&pasting this around websites, as I've gotten no responses yet...)

Edited by Afrox

1 hour ago, JaariAtmc said:

You've been a bit busy eh... (4 topics, really?)

Anyways, which version of Forge is your server running?

o_o oh my I didn't realize 4 topics were made! My apologies! It looks like I'm running "Forge Mod Loader version 6.4.49.965 for Minecraft 1.6.4 "

Edited by Afrox

2 hours ago, Afrox said:

o_o oh my I didn't realize 4 topics were made! My apologies! It looks like I'm running "Forge Mod Loader version 6.4.49.965 for Minecraft 1.6.4 "

Hey there. I suggest you delete everything you just did. Everything. Delete all the files in your current modded server. Then go here http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/attack-of-the-bteam.552556

Now go to the right of the page and click "Server Download" , once you have it just open it up and drag and drop all those files into your minecraft server folder or where-ever your hosting it from using a Control Panel or FileZilla Program, load up the Forge 1.6.4 jar in there and let the needed files get created. It should run smoothly after that.