Any ideas for things to build when next RedPower2 comes out?

TempestChair

Does anyone know if there will be RP pumps to go with the waterproof tubes? Or will they just accept liquids from IC/buildcraft pumps?

I've been playing 1.4.2 for a while now and am really looking forward to the return of marble and basalt...

RP has a pump in the 1.2.5 version last I checked. from the looks of an image elo posted on her twitter, it seems RP liquid tubes will be interchangeable with BC liquid pipes in the new version, too.

RP has a pump in the 1.2.5 version last I checked. from the looks of an image elo posted on her twitter, it seems RP liquid tubes will be interchangeable with BC liquid pipes in the new version, too.

Which is cool as it appears that a lot of the tech mods are moving towards being interchangeable with one another in regard to a mod requiring another mod to work. Probability as a result of a lot of the modders playing together on the forage craft server and working more closely with one another.

LogicChip10: It actually doesn't have to work much harder. Statistically, it'll actually improve performance on multi-core machines, (so any computer built after 2009), as the client and server can run on different cores.

EDIT: Damn it, double post. I wish there were a delete post button so I could ninja this into 1 post.

LogicChip10: It actually doesn't have to work much harder. Statistically, it'll actually improve performance on multi-core machines, (so any computer built after 2009), as the client and server can run on different cores.

I get SMP non-smoothness now because of this update

EG NEI Magent Mode the items now appear to "vibrate" while flying towards me rather than being smooth as in 1.2.5