Atrixx

Technic Launcher not even attempting to start

Question

Here is the details, When my friend presses the Technic launcher, Nothing happens. It doesn't do anything at all, No Blue loading screen,nothing.

Please Help.

Edited by Atrixx

1 answer to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By ErkSterk
      So basically, I am running into really strange rendering issues such as in the video i linked below
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0wqhXuOikM
      This is one of many cases I have had of this specific render error, I have had these appear randomly across the map both moving and static. Also many chests render invisible at some times and mobs can become a combination of different textures such as in the photo i attatched with the alchemy chest. The textures also sometimes change while playing, normally when i cross chunks.
      Also typing commands, softlocks the game inside the chatbar only way to make it close is by minimizing the game and maximizing it again or when your player get pushed or teleported..
      I also would like to point out that this issue does not appear in other modpacks than classic.
      Tried both openjdk 7 and openjdk 8, both got the same issues but with jdk7 the effects are not as bad.
      Someone got the fix for this or know where to start looking?

OS Manjaro Linux, latest build with KDE.

• By m4lf0y__
      Hi, i've been developing a modpack lately and have discovered after multiple attempts that mods won't load, the forge is renamed and all dependencies and stuff are in, it works on MC Client but not on Technic. Please help I'm trying to make a server. :)
      Link to the modpack: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/8f10bxphd9ixtzy/modpack.zip
      Thank you.
    • By sanik0010
      I installed the Final Stand modpack and its in my .technic folder but after it downloads there is no open button, it just says install. I tried doing that but nothing changed.
    • By Highion
      crash-2020-03-08_21.30.58-client.txt latest crash data game starts to load then crashed at last load bar and took me back to launcher any help please.
    • By MeowMere333
      I have been trying to play mod packs through the Technic launcher, but whenever I download and play a pack, it opens up Minecraft in the very bottom right of my screen. When the game loads into the title screen, when I fullscreen there is no buttons or words. Also, whenever I enter a world and I try to put it into fullscreen, the screen bugs out and starts going crazy. (almost like if the camera starts spinning in a circle). I have tried looking for fixes but it seems as no one else has this problem. I am in desperate need for help, as I get little to no FPS when not in fullscreen. (Yes, this happens in all the mod packs I've checked so far.)
      Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwnCAxhpfB4