My Technic Launcher will not Launch

Snowmidgit

Question

I am using Windows 7 64 bit OS, I have Java up to date, and the Launcher worked before, like 3 days ago, and then I was playing on the Hexit pack, and Minecraft crashed.  It had been years since I cleaned out my folders from my modding, so I cleared out my minecraft, and mod folders in my App Data folder and reinstalled Minecraft, and the technic launcher.  Minecraft works perfectly, but the technic launcher.exe will do nothing.  I double click it as I have it on my Desktop, then windows asks me if it's ok to open it, I click yes, and then nothing happens, it doesn't even come up in Processes in Task manager.

I'm at my Wits end with this, and I really want to use the Technic launcher as it is a great easy way to play some wonderful mod packs.  Help please

3 answers to this question

Yes, I have the same problem, I even completely removed the .technic from my system, redownloaded it (AND JAVA) and it didn't even recreate the .technic file, Im am not the biggest computer wiz (Not my fault) and I'm still looking into it.

Edited by RedDoubleAD
Missing word, Faaail