Sign in to follow this  
KatjatheREDMedic

Losing My Inventory

Question

So, the other day I loaded up Blightfall through the launcher. Business as usual. When I entered my file, I was on the Jaded with no items in my inventory. Not a one. I had two satchels, several foci...a lot of stuff. And it was all gone. Stuff stored in chests and the like was still there, but any inventory items were completely gone.

Logs will come soon...I've been having some trouble with Pastebin. Having trouble pasting this stuff in general, actually...but until then, any ideas?

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By jdjjdj
      I tryed to log  into the technic platform using my minecraft acc but it didnt work so i thougth maybe the technic acc would worck but no as well so i thugth that maybe bcuz i have my minecraft acc migrated to Mojang i could not conect but idk. so iff someone can help me with this id apreciate. 

• By barkermn01
      Ok so, I have Mincraft Std install and fully working I'm Running an Intell HD 3000 Chip GPU Caps reports OpenGL as: OpenGL 3.1 (Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000 with 130 ext.)
      Intell Do not provide windows 10 drivers for my Card but i am running the latest 8.1 X64 drivers for my card and normall Minecraft from Mojang's launcher runs fine so this should can't be a driver issue it's something going wrong in starting any mod-pack versions of minecraft
    • By gammeflamme
      when i try to load any modpacks the launcher just downloads some stuff and then colses and a second later it reopens
      log: http://pastebin.com/kPWw1QXc
    • By BlackYoshi1
      Hello everyone,
      in the last days I started to play the Blightfall modpack. Everything went well but on one day it won't load my world anymore. When I choose it, it returns back to the main menu or to the world selection. I've given this modpack 3,5 gb RAM (my laptop has a total of 4 gb RAM) and also update ALL of my drivers but nothing helped. So could anyone tell me whats the problem? Or is the laptop just too bad for the pack? But I can't explain why it worked at the beginning. Generate a new world is also impossible. Same as choosing my world. 
      I hope I'll get an answer because this modpack is AWESOME
    • By Dreaming_Deer
      I installed the game, and where it's supposed to say "Play" it says "Install". I have Installed it and deleted it many times, and it just says the same thing... Is anyone else having this problem? Please, if you have an answer tell me.

- Dreaming_Deer