Launcher doesn't launch

barti978

Question

Hi! I read dozen of questions like this here, but nothing helped. I have Win 7 64-Bit, 8GB RAM and, especially for this problem, I've got Java 1.8.0_25 64-Bit. So here's my problem - like quite a lot of people here my laucher does not lauch Minecraft. It downloaded everything, installed too (I think), but when I push "Play" button it runs and after all preparations it comes back to launcher. :/ I don't know what to do, tried to read something in the log but I don't get it. :( If you can somehow - please help. ;_;

I attach this log. Thanks in advance for every response! 

http://paste.ubuntu.com/19604096/

Edited by barti978

1 answer to this question

3 hours ago, barti978 said:

Hi! I read dozen of questions like this here, but nothing helped. I have Win 7 64-Bit, 8GB RAM and, especially for this problem, I've got Java 1.8.0_25 64-Bit. So here's my problem - like quite a lot of people here my laucher does not lauch Minecraft. It downloaded everything, installed too (I think), but when I push "Play" button it runs and after all preparations it comes back to launcher. :/ I don't know what to do, tried to read something in the log but I don't get it. :( If you can somehow - please help. ;_;

I attach this log. Thanks in advance for every response! 

techniclauncher_2016-07-15.log

Please upload the contents of that log to paste.ubuntu.com, as we cannot view attachments.