How do you pre add a server into your custom modpack

Matey

Hey guys, I was wondering how to pre add a server. I have my very own modpack - A.O.W - All out war, and I have an official server for it, but i was wondering how to pre add the server into the server list so players wont even have to type in the ip. For instance Pokemon+ comes with 3 pre added servers. Also I was wondering how to add back grounds and edit the options, for instance how could I delete the option singleplayer, or edit the words, singleplayer to solo. Anyway, it would be nice to know all these things, but the main thing I want to know is how to pre add servers into the server list.

Thanks for reading,

Matey

• Moderators

open the the launcher, and start your pack. Add your server and name it exactly how you want users to see it. Connect, and exit. 

You will have a servers.dat file located at C:\Users\*yourusername*\AppData\Roaming\.technic\*yourpackname*

Grab this and put in your modpack.zip, at the root, so your folder structure will be:

Config

Mods

Bin

server.dat

This should do it. 

• 2 weeks later...
On July 26, 2016 at 2:39 PM, AetherPirate said:

open the the launcher, and start your pack. Add your server and name it exactly how you want users to see it. Connect, and exit. 

You will have a servers.dat file located at C:\Users\*yourusername*\AppData\Roaming\.technic\*yourpackname*

Grab this and put in your modpack.zip, at the root, so your folder structure will be:

Config

Mods

Bin

server.dat

This should do it. 

When I did this, it corrupted my mudpack and now when you launch the pack, it's nothing but scrambled text. For instance the multiplayer tab is just a bunch on scwiggaly lines that isn't any language. Is there a fix to this?