[1.4.7]Technic Battles Redux[PvP][45][TBR: The Modpack] Semi-Anarchy/Factions!

Hey Andrew, I posted my application about a week ago and have tried to be very patient since im know you are busy and there are only two of guys doing all this, but could you possibly tell me if i have been accepted or not? I really have respect for you man if im accepted or not. because, you really have it together and i know your future is bright

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Andrew, I posted my application about a week ago and have tried to be very patient since im know you are busy and there are only two of guys doing all this, but could you possibly tell me if i have been accepted or not? I really have respect for you man if im accepted or not. because, you really have it together and i know your future is bright

Oh, right. Accepted.

No you don't. I know for sure I'd never release my real name on a public forum.

Agreed. Sharma, please don't.. Care about what they put there.

Name: Aiden

Country and Time Zone: Central Standard Time

IGN: sdudeitsadell

Hobbies: Soccer, Call Of Duty, Tekkit, Graphic Designing, and watching Psych

Tell us a bit about yourself: I am a Ginger and I am in my Freshman Year of High school I have pretty smart and I am in our schools accelerated program. I love playing Video games and have had multiple servers and have been a builder on a couple of servers too. I have also helped Create a video game with my friend and am looking in to modding.

Mods you are proficient in: Buildcraft, ICBM, RedPower.

What company do you want to join: Quantum

Why do you want to join this company: It looks fun.

What do you like about this server: it uses the custom modpack feature and is a war based server.

Why do you want to join this server: I have been looking for a Modpack Server that was war bases for sometime now.

Why should we let you join this server: I would be a great addition and to the server and could help with the technical side of machines and stuff or automate stuff also great fighter(PvP)

What is your greatest achievement in tekkit: I built a completely automatic Cake and Beer factories, Got Nuked on a server though, i also made a fully automatic geothermal generators on tekkit lite which is difficult due to some coding changes.

Tell us a bit about yourself: I am a Ginger and I am in my Freshman Year of High school I have pretty smart and I am in our schools accelerated program. I love playing Video games and have had multiple servers and have been a builder on a couple of servers too. I have also helped Create a video game with my friend and am looking in to modding.

What do you like about this server: it uses the custom modpack feature and is a war based server.

Why do you want to join this server: I have been looking for a Modpack Server that was war bases for sometime now.

Why should we let you join this server: I would be a great addition and to the server and could help with the technical side of machines and stuff or automate stuff also great fighter(PvP)

What is your greatest achievement in tekkit: I built a completely automatic Cake and Beer factories, Got Nuked on a server though, i also made a fully automatic geothermal generators on tekkit lite which is difficult due to some coding changes.

I suggest you expand a bit more...

Just noticed that this is the only server in the Custom Servers forum.

I feel like we've accomplished something!

Will be on tomorrow hopefully, with my new plan to save myself some time. Thanks to the modpack, it's going to be a whole lot easier to do.

Just noticed that this is the only server in the Custom Servers forum.

I feel like we've accomplished something!

I dunno what Mike is up to, but I think he'll use a custom mod pack for our PvP server. Balkon's is just too tempting to not use. Keep an eye out for Dominance.

Hrmm... *heads to Magecraft forums*

Guest Ysharma

Besides that

You will when you will, patience is a virtue.

Also: LAST WARNING!

All Halo Inc. members must be registered on the forums and must have posted at least once. Else, you will either not be accepted into Halo Inc. or (this counts for all current Halo Inc. members) you will be fired!

Also Andrew, join the TBR forae: there's some stuff on our subforum you will want to check out.

Hey. I'm just going to ask a question before I write out an essay of an application. Could I make a double application for myself and a friend just so I can save writing two apps? He doesn't have an account on the forums and he wouldn't want to write out such an app anyways do to the fact he had to write two ISU essays for school.

Hey. I'm just going to ask a question before I write out an essay of an application. Could I make a double application for myself and a friend just so I can save writing two apps? He doesn't have an account on the forums and he wouldn't want to write out such an app anyways do to the fact he had to write two ISU essays for school.

You can apply for your friend, but you have to write 2 apps.

i have never used the term too many mods before, but i will have to say it here.

when i load up the game, it loads fine, but when i open my inventory and check all the items the mods add in NEI, it freezes.

i come to the conclusion too many mods. that or is there something i can do to stop it?

Who is this Mike guy?

Mikeambrose3, who runs MinecraftTunnel (MCT). It's basically my home server, and used to also run a Tekkit server before shutting it down a few days ago. Feel free to look him up here, TekkitMC was listed as a deluxe server, I believe.

Guest Ysharma

Updated install instructions

Edit: Mac Osx Build of the modpack is not working anymore, Mac users will have to buy another computer, or find another server or install linux onto their mac

Andrew could we go back to the old version of the server?

EDIT: Error seems very simple, doing some testing

EDIT: Fixed, edited mac patches on forums

EDIT: Getting a fucking FML error. Im gonna make sure the modpack zip is actually working

Country and Time Zone US central

IGN: Mistrato

Hobbies: I read alot. I also love to get on my laptop to play tekkit. I have a vacation house in wisconsin and when im up there i love to fish

Tell us a bit about yourself: Im 13 and go to school in illionios i have 3 brothers (one of them being the applyer above mrepicnesss). I play tekkit lite on my own laptop when i get a chance and am a very active player

Mods you are proficient in: Buildcraft IC2 redpower EE2

Past histories on servers: Ive played on multiple server i love tekkit servers with faction and live maps. I wanted to play a tekkit lite server but still do play a tekkit classic server called serverscape ive been playing this server for a while my only other tekkit server was a faction server that restarted so i quit

What company do you want to join: I want to join a faction proficient in automated machines and IC2

What do you like about this server: I love the faction plugin and anarchy sounds fun i also am just tryin new tekkit lite servers to see which one i want to stick with

Why do you want to join this server: ^same as above^

Why should we let you join this server: I am a proficient tekkit player in ost everymod except computercraft and have been looking up all the changes in tekkit lite and have made my own single player world and feel i am proficient enough to try a multiplayer server

What is your greatest achievement in tekkit: in single player i have made an autamated hv solar array crafter that works off of collectors and uses buildcraft pipes and redpower pipes and filters.

cant wait to start playing!

posted on the forums were SUPPOSED to apply to and still no response plz check it out