[1.4.7]Technic Battles Redux[PvP][45][TBR: The Modpack] Semi-Anarchy/Factions!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ysharma

I think Im going to expand the application format even more... How about 71 pages per app? JK, but i am expanding it, adding one or 2 more questions

You should add a note to explain that Name is optional, IGN is In Game Name, and they don't really have to give any personal info if they don't want to, as long as they give info about what they do on Minecraft etc.

Guest Ysharma

-transmission start-

TO: QUANTUM MILITARY HQ

planted mines were set off by digidude. halo base in ruins primary target markarthian still in good health

-transmission end-

Guest Ysharma

Halo is removed from the war, they are crippled, digidude has been looted, I envy the person who beat us to it. whayw will easily fall with their two member armies

QUANTUM-CREEPIST-MTECH War Strategists report

Guest Ysharma

Did you take out the keystone chest? Doubted.

No but if I was you I would not log back in...

Get another halo member to clear out traps that someone might have set. Cough COUGH

servers down.

Guest Ysharma

Whats your base made out of? The only bases I raided today were Halo, and then I worked on my armor. If you have a nether portal make sure that it doesnt exit into your base

Guest Ysharma

Nope I didnt get you, someone got you before me. Just letting you know that no matter which portal you use to exit from the nether it leads into your base