RECRUITMENT MEGATHREAD

Cheap Shot

Hey i am an 18 year old not sure why that means anything but, i am a big part of manga and that stuff so i might be a difficult person to work with. i am a bit shy and such but don't worry i can get over it. I am Swedish. I can talk English well i may turn words into my dialect but that how it is. I rent a server from a company and i will have it available till January next year fyi. Talk to me if your interested

Hi! My name is Patin and I want to play a tekkit co-op style Let's Play. I have two problems with doing this however. For some reason (probably some software incompatibility) I can't host a minecraft server. The second is that I don't have anyone to do a Let's play with either. If anyone has a server and would like to invite me that would be great. My information is a follows:

Time Zone: MST

Youtube: Shadow1Patin (or just search Patin Plays Minecraft)

Maturity: I am LDS so I have very high morals and values.

Experience w/ Minecraft: Been playing Minecraft for a year and a half. Played on around a 12 servers. Made every item in Technic Legit except a few more obscure ones. I could continue but i think you get the idea.

Basiclly I am just looking for a partner with a server that I can play with and have a blast recording minecraft videos.

Looking to do a co-op with someone all legit! Most likely free around 9EST weeknights PM me if anyone is interested, I have fraps [Registered]

IGN:BananaBoyDean

IRL:Dean

Can you host a server: While we play

Mic: Planetronics

Minecraft experience: Since Alpha :]

Looking to do a co-op with someone. Most likely free around 4 - 8 pm gmt-1 weeknights PM me if anyone is interested.

IGN:zocke1r

Can you host a server: don´t know

Minecraft experience: since beta 1.2

Hey guys, if one of you has a tekkit server with a recording software it would be fun for us both to play. Preferably just two of us on the server. No experience is needed, i can teach you as we record. I am 17 years of age and live in the United Kingdom. I also know of a few Teamspeak channels we can talk on as that is preferable to Skype, but if you wish to Skype is fine. Please post here or inbox me, I can't wait to play with someone xD

Heyo!

I thought I'd throw myself into the mix, as I have far too much time these days...

I currently play on a fairly naff laptop, so hosting and recording is out of the question, but I have other ways to add to anyone's videos.

I'm told I'm a pretty funny guy, but I also have a chip on my shoulder. If you're looking for some witty and intelligent banter then look no further.

Also, I am good at using redpower tools and logic, although I have yet to play around with the PR5 stuff, as I'm waiting for it to reach the Rec. Build.

I'm a 17 year old professional freeloader from the UK, and available to play almost whenever. Hope to hear from someone soon. >D

Well I'll just write this in a template-ish sort of a way.

Name: TheGeneralPain

About: I can record, upload, edit and if completely necessary host a server (but it may lag)

If interested in working with me I suggest you PM me on youtube [youtube.com/thegeneralpain] and we can discuss times, waht to do etc etc.

I would be willing to give a LP a try. I have no clue how Technic works so that could be amusing to teach me. I have skype. However I can not record my laptop could not possibly handle it.

Ive started a few Lets plays but had to stop because my laptops fan broke and made recording near impossible without over heating

CyberDragonZero on youtube is me

So you can hear my voice and what not.

O and im 23. If that matters.

Looking for a partner, I'm almost 14 and will be on all day today and after school tomorrow etc. I have my own server and i have bought fraps ^-^

I am willing to join you. I have a mic and is good with tekkit. Add me on skpye, my username is jordyn.weeks. Btw I have a youtube chennel we can put it on.

Lol Template

IGN:Picasso215

Humor Scale: 7 out of 10

Knowledge about tekkit: 8 out of 10

Hi I am looking for to be part of a tekkit lets play I am 13 and I have a mic but no server and I am told that I am quite funny and random as I have ADHD but I also have a bit of annoying background noise so I can only play at night or just shut up and type that would be just fine, When I finish my work at school I read all the wikis about tekkit so I have quite a knowledge about it, I also have alot of free time as I don't have much of a social life (But I do have friends :P) but I get good grades FTW. Add me on skype Waffle_215

I have fraps now but have no real know how of how to edit and what not. *I can keep my laptop cool with a external fan I bought but it starts to get hot after an hour*

Still looking for a LP partner. See above post.

Hey, if you have skype add me, ill do a LP with you i have loads of spare time due to unemploment, and will you be hosting the server? if so send me a request on skype: "ryanwoodward95" and just to let you know im 17 and i live in the UK so pretty good :3

Hey, if you have skype add me, ill do a LP with you i have loads of spare time due to unemploment, and will you be hosting the server? if so send me a request on skype: "ryanwoodward95" and just to let you know im 17 and i live in the UK so pretty good :3

I am not sure how to edit. And hosting a server and having fraps going would make my laptop explode.

I am not sure how to edit. And hosting a server and having fraps going would make my laptop explode.

oh in that case me and you suffer from the same problem, server + fraps = dead laptop.

so i guess we cant do the LP together :(