RECRUITMENT MEGATHREAD

Cheap Shot

k skype request me please my skype is megatomic as im sure everyone kows by now. so hopefully mooseman sends a request and tells us IP of servers.

As i sad i wont be able To get onto Skype for maby 4 days because im on veccation but as fast as i get home i'll do it :)

is it because your status is set busy or i cant call you when your on mobile?

No my mobile is not allowing me to talk to you in any form or fashion so as easier said then done my email is [email protected] please send me an email then we can talk and my friend Zanman546 is wanting to join on I said it's up to you so it is your choice

No my mobile is not allowing me to talk to you in any form or fashion so as easier said then done my email is [email protected] please send me an email then we can talk and my friend Zanman546 is wanting to join on I said it's up to you so it is your choice
Sure he can join ill add conversation for me mooseman titaniumH you and zanman is it k iff mooseman and titanium join? if so ill have him add you to conversation

Hello all, I am looking for some people to record a tekkit let's play with, preferably someone who doesn't mind getting to know their comrades, I have my own server, and the only requirements would really be;

Don't be under 15. If there is one thing I hate, it's a kid who can't use proper grammar.

Have a good mic, and Skype.

Not have a fear of people, I don't want someone who doesn't talk. I want to know you before I work with you.

Last, but not least, have a good sense of humor, and know how to be funny without being a nuisance.

I know that's a lot, but if you fit at least 2-3 of the requirements then reply, and I'll see what I can do.

Feel free to bring a friend, just keep them under control.

Note that I will contact you outside of tekkit, just to chat.

Hello Sangellio. My name is Iskandar Fischer I am 15 year old almost 16 and I would love to start a let's play with you. I have a server that can be used that I do not use (server port are open) and record and edit video's. I am a very outgoing person so I will be trying to talk to not leave to much silence and try making this a enjoyable experience for us and the viewers. My skype is Dragonblazez or Iskandar Fischer. Either works I think.

Thanks in advance for considering this SrgSangellio. Have a nice day

PS: I do have a mic

I am looking for A partner to do LP Tekkit videos with Im kind of a noob I have a channel and a skype but i need a partner with a screen cam. Oh and I'm 12 if it's needed to be known

Hello, I think I meet all those requirements. I'm also 12(Ha) and I have Fraps so I can do the recording. I also have a channel with some videos already up if you want to check me out. I have skype too so... yeah.

Hello, I think I meet all those requirements. I'm also 12(Ha) and I have Fraps so I can do the recording. I also have a channel with some videos already up if you want to check me out. I have skype too so... yeah.

Oops, I replyed without paying attention to the giant conversation. Any chance you need a third person?

Oh, and skype is: Lolfailproductions

Both accepted! Check your Skype i hope both of you speak english well.

I need only one person more That can host à server

IGN=ahirsch123

IRL=Andrew

Can you host a server=Yes but it might be laggy

Skype=Andrew Hirsch

Map:Fresh one

Age=12

Minecraft experience=Playing since Alpha

My country=US

Hi

I'm 15 and looking for a partner (or 3) to do an tekkit LP with.

I can record but can't host.

I live in the UK and it would be nice to have people from the same time zone

Must have skype and a mic!

Msg me if interested.

Bye

I'm 14 from the UK. I have 2gb dedicated server.

My mic is currently broke however in a few days I may be getting a BlueSnowball :)

Skype is err0r404s

Hello.

Would anyone be interested in starting a letsplay with my self.

Now i have a 1gb dedicated server and i can make the youtube channel(graphics and all)

i need a partner with a mic and maybe with something to record with. (if not then i can just buy it but ii dont wanna do that)

Please message me on skype: derpsickle or message me in the forum

Looking for anyone that wants to join my Tekkit Let's Play. Already doing it with a another friend but the more the merrier :D

We're playing on a fresh map, recipe mode!

• Be at least 15 or older! if your younger but mature, we can talk.
  • have decent English, i don't mind a British accent :)
  • Have skype!
  • Decent mic!
  • I will record , but if you can as well that'd be awesome. we can switch between shots.
  • Good sense of humor, awesome person :D

reply back with your Skype or Twitter name and we can talk!

Looking for anyone that wants to join my Tekkit Let's Play. Already doing it with a another friend but the more the merrier :D

We're playing on a fresh map, recipe mode!

• Be at least 15 or older! if your younger but mature, we can talk.
  • have decent English, i don't mind a British accent :)
  • Have skype!
  • Decent mic!
  • I will record , but if you can as well that'd be awesome. we can switch between shots.
  • Good sense of humor, awesome person :D

reply back with your Skype or Twitter name and we can talk!

I meet all the requirements, but 1- I will not post my Skype publicly, PM me if you're interested. 2- I don't really know anything tekkit, so you guys could teach me???