RECRUITMENT MEGATHREAD

Cheap Shot

Sup people, just looking for maybe a group of tekkit players or even a partner to have adventures with. Either we can find a server to play on or one of us can host a private world :D skype: lynn_eg93 (yeah its my personal skype deal with it :P) Age: 19 for all who care. I really don't mind what age you or ages you guys are, as long as your fun to play with and are somewhat mature. So yeah message me on skype if your interested :D Also I have adequate knowledge of tekkit :)

Hello there! I'm wanting to start a new tekkit lp. I need a mate to help me out with them. I live in Latvia(GMT+3) and I'm searching for a person who lives in europe aswell. Myself I'm 14 years old. Another idea is that 1 ep I upload on my channel, the second on your one. Each time the other person hosts the server. Aswell I'll need help with a intro so if you could do that it would be awesome! :D Anyways heres a little form:

Skype(needed):

Mic(needed):

Tekkit experience:

Can you host a server:

Can you make an intro:

Are you ok with my voice being high:

What country do you live in:

If you want to do the episodes with me just pm me. :)

Just if u want to check out my voice my youtube : http://www.youtube.com/user/teroristsLv

Have a good day guys!

Emis2

The Community Dark Force Media is looking for Let's players to join up. :D I'd like to have everyone help each other get big, so i'll go into a little about how it works.

So what would I want from a community member, they need to be willing to upload videos on a regular basis, and potentially co-star in videos from time to time. (we may do some story style stuff in the future.) Idk.. We can talk about that soon.

The other thing is, you should feature the other person's channel on your own channel (I.E. My channel right now. has a featured youtuber, who is a community member.

I record my videos with my co-star using skype, so i would ask that you have that.

If you are interested, just send me your channel and a paragraph about what kinds of things you want to do to [email protected] or message me on skype at sirHugh3s

No not really. Im not the person who a 12 year old is gonna scream at. Ty
Emil i will gladly join a tekkit LP , i've beeen looking for a youtube partner for months, here's my application:

Skype(needed):Of course

Mic(needed):Good one

Tekkit experience:I have played alot, just lost intrest in SSP, i have 4 episodes out. I'm especially good with EE and industrial craft.

Can you host a server:I do not have the money,no.

Can you make an intro:I can try, I think i can help.

Are you ok with my voice being high:I don't care about anyones voice, unless they are very young or very old.

What country do you live in: United state, hope we can have a lasting youtube partnership. :D

BTW, i can record.

Emil i will gladly join a tekkit LP , i've beeen looking for a youtube partner for months, here's my application:

Skype(needed):Of course

Mic(needed):Good one

Tekkit experience:I have played alot, just lost intrest in SSP, i have 4 episodes out. I'm especially good with EE and industrial craft.

Can you host a server:I do not have the money,no.

Can you make an intro:I can try, I think i can help.

Are you ok with my voice being high:I don't care about anyones voice, unless they are very young or very old.

What country do you live in: United state, hope we can have a lasting youtube partnership. :D

BTW, i can record.

Great! One more question - what GMT are you in? :) I'm in GMT+3

ok so I'm a dipshit and forgot to post one's search here. Wish we could delete our own threads |D

Ok so I thought about trying this awhile back with some guys and it kinda fell in on itself. One just walked out on us and the other three of us all kinda vanished on each other. So here's my second attempt at this. Please include the given form in your post, all may apply but be warned you may not be accepted. I would prefer people in the United States as it will make it easier for us to work together but again none will be over looked and being in the United States wont 'shoot you to the top of the list' or any bullcrap like that.

Nick/Name: What the hell do we call you!?

MCUsername: For server and background purposes.

Sex: Yes, I'm asking for your gender. Helps avoid those 'OMG, GAMERGURL' moments. Not that their not cool ;3 Go Gamer Girls!

Place of Residence: Can be just your country or maybe your state/province/wtf ever you call your country divisions, etc.

Experience with Tekkit: Just gives me an idea what your capable of.

Forte in Tekkit: Building does not count. Building complicated computer controlled sorting systems, however, does.

Experience with Minecraft: Just say something opposite of the truth that will make me laugh. If you can't think of a funny joke for this one, just put 'How do I dig?'

Texture Packs: If you have a favorite texture pack share it with us, even if your not selected you may see your pack get used! You will be invited for it's first episode too!

Can you record?: This is a biggie; the more camera people we have the better.

Can you do audio?: Same as above.

Xfire or Teamspeak?: If neither, please list. This does not change if your application gets accepted or not, just gives me an idea of what you use.

Please PM this form, or post it here. If posted here please put [i AM THE UBER MINER] at the top so I dont skim over it ;3

Dj, i will gladly do a series with you aswell, maybe we can all be in a few tekkit LPs hmmm? My age is 12, i can easily record. I am also looking for cheap tekkit hosting, so maybe i can host in the future. Please consider.

So u dont wanna be partners with me? :\

Hey guys and girls, Just putting a note out here, I am called dan, I am 11 years old, I want someone to join me in my tekkit adventures, Who has theese requirements

If you dont have them dont message me

Requirements

- You must live in the United Kingdom

- You must be 10-13Years old (( I dont really care about squeeky voices ))

- You must be able to entertain

- You must have skype ( Add me on skype - stantheman2001 )

- You must add me on skype and if you meet my requirements I will accept you.

ALSO I CAN RECORD + HOST THE SERVER

Just add me on skype and we will talk, First make sure you read the requirements

Quick notice. Essentially, I'm an experienced tekkit player looking to aid someone with a lets play. I am able to host a private server or get us onto a very good public server if needs be. I have in depth knowledge of all the mods currently in tekkit at 3.1.2 apart from railcraft and the more end game items of EE, and my area of expertise mod wise is redpower. I live in the UK and therefore, anyone that would like me to be part of a lets play, or even just teach them how to use certain mods within tekkit, I would prefer if they shared a time zone with me (ease of access and all). I'm 16 years of age, and my Minecraft names is the same as my one here, so just PM me if you would find my services useful, and I can get right back to you.

YouTube channel: No

Can you record?: Maybe

Activity: Most days

What I should call you: Alex, MCB, MCBGoldmine

Why you want to join: I want a good tekkit server with lots of fun, good at tekkit played it alot. Good with most tekkit modpack mods.

Where are you from: UK

My minecraft name is MCBGoldmine.

Hope you whitelist me would love to join!