RECRUITMENT MEGATHREAD

Cheap Shot

Once again, Anyone out there who is 10-15 can do a LP with me, you do not have to record, i will be getting a program soon. You have to actually do the LP and you need a server. Start a conversation with me if your interested. BTW, sorry for bad grammer last post.

do you happen to have skype if so my skype is chcchrisheathchase i have money to buy/rent a server unless you already have one we can also have a hamachi server (free server) but i cant host it. I would lke to do a LP with you (im 12 btw)

Tekkit WAR NEED PEOPLE

I'm looking for 3 people with Skype age 10 and up ready for some tekkit war.

Copy and fill out:

1. Name

2.Skype name

3.age

4.Do you have tekkit???

5.Do you have a youtube chanell.

6.Are you Awesome?lol????

1. Nic

2. wildebeast50

3. 16

4. of course

5. yes, I have 22 videos now with about 5 more already recorded.

6. But of course :3

hi i am 16 years old, and my name is X2hot4soupX on youtube. i have no videos at the moment because that is my new channel. i thought i had given up on MC but then i found the wonders of tekkit! i have done Lp's before but i have little experience with tekkit. i found out about this from yogscast. Please say your:

Name

Youtube Name

Skype Name

Experience with Tekkit

Experience with Lp's

Nationality

Other

PS- this IS hamachi

Mark I wanna join, Add me on skypw once read.

Name ( My IG Name is MrDanielz & My IRL Name is Dan

Age - 13

Youtube Name MrDanielz - I lost pass for it gonna find it tho - I need a utube partner

Skype Name - stantheman2001

Experience with Tekkit - I have played abit, Not much.

Experience with Lp's - I have done a few COD TF2 & Assainsains Creed & Minecraft nothing much.

Nationality - Idk what you mean, Just add me on skype and we will disscuss,

Someone that can host?

I can record, in HD.

I'm 14 years old, I'm from Mexico City (Taco's City :D), my Timezone is UTC -6 with Daylight Saving Time (so actually I'm in UTC -5 I think).

I speak very well english, but obviously I don't know all the words in the language, so sometime I can screw it up.

In my cannel (The CharlieBros Channel) I upload let's plays of all kinds in spanish, but I want to do one in english.

I dont know how super stable it is, but im sure if i ran a server it would be fine with me and a couple other people. I would prefer if someone that we get in the LP group can record better then i can, i have fraps and i think one other i can use but if i am going to run the server off my computer would prefer not to lol.

So pretty much would like around 5 people

Hopefully someone can:

1: Record (Possibly HD?)

2: Be super pro at tekkit (Im good now but you know ;) )

3: Have a great attitude towards everything

4: A sense of humor with a hint of maturity =D

Series includes:

~ Regular playing

~ Tutorials when requested, possibly some even if not requested

~ Possible Bloopers

~ Time Lapses

~ Other???

Prefer older mature people but we will see here is app:

Username:

LP Exp:

Tekkit Exp:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me

Darkreaper_44

darkreaper_44

None really never had anyone want to do any.

lots, have been playing alot of tekkit, and fooling around with different machines trying different things.

Im looking for a 13+ year old girl purly cause we already have 3 guys and it will just mix things up a bit, i think haveing the same gender can get boring. You dont need to be able to create a sever we are getting one sorted and if you see this and you intrsted just inbox me. thanks :).

Hey guys, my name is Kristoffer Veum, I'm 18 years old and I have never played tekkit before, and i am looking for someone to teach me how it works, prehaps on a playthrough?

Requirements: must be 16 or older, must know abit about tekkit, have to be interesting. Reasonable good English is also a must

Contact info:

Add me on skype so we can discuss! : mr.veum

How ya doing girls and guys?!

I am recruiting someone with theese requirements Firstly you must have Skype, Secondly you must be between 11-13 ( Don't care bout deep voice ) Also you must be fully committed to be with me the whole way through YouTube, You mustn't be like these people who take stuff really seriously and also you mustn't remove me as soon as we've talked. Last but not least, THE CAKE IS A LIE! :D

How to contact me , Skype - stantheman2001 Add me and we'll talk.

Also, I am thinking of doing a custom map as out first video, So add me on skype or message me, Do not do both , I SUGGEST YOU ADDING ME ON SKYPE, EVERYONE ADD ME ON SKYPE

Hey people of the forums,

i have been doing a dual lets play with a friend for a little while now but his mic is broken so i am doing a SSP series but i want to keep the SMP one going - so i am looking for someone to do the SMP series with either untill my friend gets a new mic or for longer

requirements

age - 16 - 18

must have skype and a good quality mic

must have played tekkit before

must be confident

must be available for at least 30 mins every day to record

contact me on here or on skype - joecory1994

thanks

I dont know how super stable it is, but im sure if i ran a server it would be fine with me and a couple other people. I would prefer if someone that we get in the LP group can record better then i can, i have fraps and i think one other i can use but if i am going to run the server off my computer would prefer not to lol.

Hopefully someone can:

Series includes:

~ Regular playing

~ Possible Bloopers

~ Time Lapses

~ Other???

Username:

LP Exp:

Tekkit Exp:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me

Darkreaper_44

darkreaper_44

lots, have been playing alot of tekkit, and fooling around with different machines trying different things.

i have everything you need except being a pro at tekkit. i want this to be a series to kick off my channel and learn about it as i go. i have done lp's before on a different channel. heres my shit:

markbosco

markbosco2

7/10

uhh 4/10 ive watched the whole tekkit series by yogs cast but thats about it

Hopefully someone can:

Series includes:

~ Regular playing

~ Possible Bloopers

~ Time Lapses

~ Other???

Username:

LP Exp:

Tekkit Exp:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me

Darkreaper_44

darkreaper_44

I have all of the pre-reqs and am always open to what the group wants to do.

I hope this works out, I've had too many dead-ends with this group Lp stuff.

Username: Wildebeast50

LP Exp: I have done one complete map Lp, am in the process with my technic lp and will be starting more soon.

Tekkit Exp: some, I won't claim to be a pro but I don't need babysitting.

Hey people of the forums,

i have been doing a dual lets play with a friend for a little while now but his mic is broken so i am doing a SSP series but i want to keep the SMP one going - so i am looking for someone to do the SMP series with either untill my friend gets a new mic or for longer

requirements

age - 16 - 18

must have skype and a good quality mic

must have played tekkit before

must be confident

must be available for at least 30 mins every day to record

contact me on here or on skype - joecory1994

i want to do the letsplay with u:samabam14

Hey guys quick post just to see if anybody wants to do a tekkit lets play or just go play on random servers with me!!!! I am 15 and I can host a tekkit server without Hamachi however I can not record!! If you want to team up with me my skype is: micah-martin I am in central us time also!!