RECRUITMENT MEGATHREAD

Cheap Shot

Looking for anyone that wants to join my Tekkit Let's Play. Already doing it with a another friend but the more the merrier :D

We're playing on a fresh map, recipe mode!

• Be at least 15 or older! if your younger but mature, we can talk.
  • have decent English, i don't mind a British accent :)
  • Have skype!
  • Decent mic!
  • I will record , but if you can as well that'd be awesome. we can switch between shots.
  • Good sense of humor, awesome person :D

reply back with your Skype or Twitter name and we can talk!

I could too, plus I can host, but I have limited time on weekdays, and I'm 12. I am mature, as can be seen by my other posts. The other issue is that my voice

is a /little/ high.

Looking for anyone that wants to join my Tekkit Let's Play. Already doing it with a another friend but the more the merrier :D

• Have skype!
  • Decent mic!
  • I will record , but if you can as well that'd be awesome. we can switch between shots.

Hi I know this is a bit late but I meet all those things ( I think ) if you still want another person just say, I up for it sounds a good bit of fun. What Time zone are you in cause im in GMT

Hello everyone! I'm looking for a team of Like minded individuals to come do a Let's Play on my Hack/Mine server. It is a 100 slot server, with plenty of great staff and players.

Please meet these minimum requirements.

Be at least 16. (Or have a really deep voice for a 12 year old)

Be Comedic. (LP's are supposed to be fun an entertaining!)

Be QUALITY. Nobody likes watching crappy LP's.

Show me your previous work! (This helps me decide if you will be eligible to do this LP!

If you guys do a good job, I'll probably select you as VIP's.

Message me here, or on skype: theaguiarz. You can also find me on my TS3 at mine.lukeycraft.org

hey guys, i have started a tekkit let's play with a friend from school but we have kinda given up on it.

this is why i am posting on here, i am looking for someone else to do it with...

about me:

Name - Joe

Age - 17

Skype name - Linxfeeds

i have a very good pc capable of playing on far render distance, recording and hosting the server

i am looking for someone above the age of 15

who has skype - add me :)

who has a good ish computer so they can play tekkit without lagging

you dont have to record but having a good mic and skype will be needed

p.s a sense of humor always helps :D

I am looking for a man / woman, I don't mind, To do a tekkit adventure series with a few people, MAX Is 3 I'd also like if possible, A girl which aint shy to help out, It's allways nice to have a few boys & girls So, Feel free to put this app under this thread!

:

Skype Name :

Can you host a server :

Your age :

Are you mature enough? :

Can you make us laugh? :

Are you the person for us?

hey guys, i have started a tekkit let's play with a friend from school but we have kinda given up on it.

this is why i am posting on here, i am looking for someone else to do it with...

about me:

Name - Joe

Age - 17

Skype name - Linxfeeds

i have a very good pc capable of playing on far render distance, recording and hosting the server

i am looking for someone above the age of 15

who has skype - add me :)

who has a good ish computer so they can play tekkit without lagging

you dont have to record but having a good mic and skype will be needed

p.s a sense of humor always helps :D

I would love to join your series.

Name: James

I can get on most all weekends[posting from a kindle in my cell- I mean, room right now], but can't get any footage from my end. (running on min. settings as it is.)

Also, my ign is greatcamo, not crzymn777.

I am looking for a man / woman, I don't mind, To do a tekkit adventure series with a few people, MAX Is 3 I'd also like if possible, A girl which aint shy to help out, It's allways nice to have a few boys & girls So, Feel free to put this app under this thread!

:

Skype Name :

Can you host a server :

Your age :

Are you mature enough? :

Can you make us laugh? :

Are you the person for us?

Skype Name :

dont give out my skype on open forums like this but if you pm me ill send it to you

Can you host a server : not a chance computer sucks enough as is

Your age : 25

Are you mature enough? : depends on what you consider mature enough

Can you make us laugh? : depends on what makes you laugh

For the longest time since I've first watched yogscast I've wanted to attempt my own lets play, unfortunately a one person lets play sucks usually except in singleplayer games. Looking for people who are crazy, fun to be around, and generally dont curse (Unless in another language or like a British gentlemen. BECAUSE ITS CLASSY!), and work well with others in tekkit. I can work a recording program (I think) but it would be nice to have other recorders too, better perspectives after all lol.

What I need to see:

Your 17 (at the very least a mature 16.) No exceptions.

You have to use skype or teamspeak with a microphone. Having a broken one is an except-able excuse so long as you buy a new one.

You must have Tekkit, this is a no brainier guys.

You can be mature and not curse every ten seconds regardless if another language or as a british gent.

No offensive skins. You can have a suggestive skin, but all of the 'naughty parts' must be covered.

Send me a pm with your request. Also if you can run a server and match all the other aboves, you get instant faves and agreement.

I'm looking to join a tekkit (or hack/slash) group

Hello LP maker('s), fan('s) or who ever you might be. (cat, dog, fish. . .)

I'm MazeElwin (same as my IG name) and I'm looking to join a tekkit group. But I'm a little picky.

I'd wish to join one that's rather smart, by this I mean your willing to use a wiki or your to-many-item's mod to find out how to make item's. I don't want to have to explain the same item to people over and over again, I'm trying to get away from this. (I'm stepping away from a town I currently own in a server with a mass wooping amount of player's who all range about 10-15 years of age what sorta take me to my next demand).

I'm looking for players who are rather mature, or atlest one's that understand not to grief our project's or kill us over and over and over...(my last LP team spent 3 days with how to kill a maze...was not very amusing for a LP based on trying to make a factory but I must admit it was funny at time's. I think they like my reaction more or less)

And the most of all I much like players who speak then who do not.

So info on me-

IG?- MazeElwin

Age?: 20-24 give or take

Skype?- yes or teamspeak, Vent, mumble or w/e I got alot.

Are you funny?-No I'm not bloody funny I'm just a nut case with a wire's and a hammer. but please what ever you do with me, don't leave me in the dark. it's scary in the dark.

IE: I've been in LP vid's before I don't try to be funny i just say odd thing what might make people laugh. Normally if you having a good time with your Lp group then that means your Watcher's will lighten up and enjoy the ride.

As I'm looking for a group to join.~

Able to host server?-no

Record?-no

If you like to check out some of the stuff I've done ingame, just seek out MazeElwin on this server http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/tekkit-server-new-913544/

And if you like to ask me more questions add me on skype or pm me.

Hello Folks!

Names Mechseroms(IGN) and i am looking to sit in on some lets play's!

For the most part I like to think i know what im doing on Tekkit and just wanna see how people create let's plays.

I have a mic and skype as well as the lates Technic launcher! I can, as well, record, but the quality is not the greatest!

Here are some of my info:

IGN: Mechseroms

Personality: I like to talk when I get to know people and love a laugh as well.

So please PM me and ill get back to you! I'm sure will learn alot as well and hope to give back as well!

Chao!

Hello, i'm looking for a LP partner,i'm 12 years old.

I'm going to be picky.I've tried to do LP's many times. Put your information below, also there will be requirements.

Age(10-15):

Can you host a server(req.):

Can you record a good videoo without lag(req.): I'm getting a recorder nov.21st

IGN:

Also, you have to be willing to record at least twice a week.

Sorry for the strict requirements, i'm just tired of being dropped from LP's, or being told "I'm sorry, i'm not doing it......"

Final req. You have to have a youtube acount.

for one, dont give you skype out on forums

Hey Megatomic, ill join your LP :D

I can host the server

My pc doesnt lag so I can record

IGN: frostie2002

I can record whenever you want, and I have a youtube account.

One ,don't give skype on forums.Two, i found hundreds of results for that. Start a conversation with me and tell me your nickame on skype and acualt skype name.But, you are perfect for the job :).

Hello all, i am about to start making tekkit videos and would like about 3 partners... So if you would like to join send me your( inbox me all this, protective reasons for you guys):

Name:

Skype name:

Ign:

What you are good at( need 1 for each mod(IC2, Buildcraft, railcraft) EE is already taken)):

If you can host a server:

Hello im willing to play with you.

ubject: I am interested in joining your Tekkit Let's Play an messing around with others like my/your self

How old are you? im 14

What timezone are you in? I am in scotland erm... dont know what time zone... (never listen in geography :P)

When are you able to record? anytime im on the server

Are you mature? Yes i like to think myself as mature

Do you have experience doing Let's Plays? no

Are you experienced with Tekkit? very with most mods apart from some Rp and most railcraft

Are you human ;) ? I think i am an alien but i doint know... yes lets say i am

How often could you be available? UK time 4-7 maybe at the latest 8 but not every day as i have a life and some weekends would be a no because of m8's at ma house

Would you be able to record? I can in up to 720p but have an annoying banner at the top (free software sucks)

Other? i have a very fast computer and can host a portforwarded server with little to no lag and 2-4gb dedicated ram i can also install basic plugins.

Looking for LP Partner's, i can do about 1-5 partner's

Req's:

YOU MUST BE ABLE TO HOST

have some sort of way for me to contact you, such as email or irc

must be 14 or older

if you want to record to, just be sure to give a link to my youtube channel, and ill do the same for you, and when you have the time, be sure to put your recordings in a playlist please, so that its easier for poeple to go to specific episodes

Info:

unforntley, there will not be voice commentary, as i do not have a mic, nor do i know how to record Skype OR TeamSpeak, which is why we will be using the in game chat if you join

application form:

In-Game NAME:

Are you Mature:

what mods are you best at:

would you be able to be on at monday's, wensdays, friday's, and saturdays at around noon pacific time zone:

For the longest time since I've first watched yogscast I've wanted to attempt my own lets play, unfortunately a one person lets play sucks usually except in singleplayer games. Looking for people who are crazy, fun to be around, and generally dont curse (Unless in another language or like a British gentlemen. BECAUSE ITS CLASSY!), and work well with others in tekkit. I can work a recording program (I think) but it would be nice to have other recorders too, better perspectives after all lol.

What I need to see:

Your 17 (at the very least a mature 16.) No exceptions.

You have to use skype or teamspeak with a microphone. Having a broken one is an except-able excuse so long as you buy a new one.

You must have Tekkit, this is a no brainier guys.

You can be mature and not curse every ten seconds regardless if another language or as a british gent.

No offensive skins. You can have a suggestive skin, but all of the 'naughty parts' must be covered.

Send me a pm with your request. Also if you can run a server and match all the other aboves, you get instant faves and agreement.

I hope you give me a chance a I am a very good person to play with

I am 16 but am definately mature enough to pull of 17 or higher

I have tekkit... obviously

I am mature and am not too fond of cursing i try to keep it to a minimum

I have an assasin skin so as long as thats not offensive then yea

IGN-Devilkill240

Looking foward to hearing back from you, thanks

• Have skype!
  • Decent mic!

Hey id like to be a part of a LP with you

IGN: Devilkill240

I am 16

I speak perfect english

have skype: Clashck9

i have mic

i have fraps

and i think im a pretty humorous and awesome person