RECRUITMENT MEGATHREAD

Cheap Shot

I would like a LP partner though i cant record. it would be great to be in a lets play though. Im 14. Im not bad at tekkit, i have played for about a month .

Hey I'd be interested and i believe my computer could handle fraps and record We're the same age only problem is i don't have a server so PM me with some more details if you were interested

Hey I'd be interested and i believe my computer could handle fraps and record We're the same age only problem is i don't have a server so PM me with some more details if you were interested

If I can get in on this then I can host a server if you want.

Hello everyone!

My name is Twan Brouwer the leader of the Tbro community! http://www.youtube.com/user/tbrocommunity

I want a Tekkit let's play for my channel but i need a few people (1-3)!

If you want to join please fill in this app:

----------------------------------------------------

IGN:

IRL:

YoutubeChannel: (not necessary)

Can you host a server: (will be very appreciated)

Skype Name:

Tekkit experience:

Specialities:

Timezone:

-----------------------------------------------------

Mine would be:

Twanbrouwer

Twan Brouwer

/tbrocommunity

No

twanbrouwer

i play tekkit since 1.8.1

Emc farming, buildcraft, IC2.

GMT +1

Holland

See you at the lets plays!

IGN :Major_Creepist

IRL: Eric

YoutubeChannel: (not necessary) Major_Creepist (No videos posted)

Can you host a server: (will be very appreciated) Yes I can host a server.

Skype Name: I prefer to give it out in a PM

Tekkit experience: I've been playing for about 7 months now.

Specialities: I can make a great EMC farm, and I'm great with most all the mods.

Timezone: EST

Country: United States (Don't worry, I'm up during the night to play.)

we have a problem with a server will anyone host a server for us? Age requirement is 13-16

it would also be nice to have athird person in my group so a person who can host the server can also join us

I have both a Tekkit server and a Hack/Mine server you could use. I tried asking you before, but got shot down. Perhaps this time I can join you? I am 15 and am in the EST timezone.

ok good my skype is megatomic and my e-mail is [email protected]. please e-mail me ip i think tnt dropped out on us. though srry for turning you down last time, i thought we were set but we had problems. check your e-mail often to. you will probably get a quik reply to your messages you can skype anytime you want im on all the time. also can , you record?

Hello everyone!

My name is Twan Brouwer the leader of the Tbro community! http://www.youtube.com/user/tbrocommunity

I want a Tekkit let's play for my channel but i need a few people (1-3)!

IGN:nayrc

IRL: Ryan

YoutubeChannel: (not necessary) nayrcraig (very few vids up)

Can you host a server: (will be very appreciated) no sorry

Skype Name: nayrcraig

Tekkit experience: been playing on solo worlds and servers for about 8 months on and off

Specialities: im best with IC2 and buildcraft but know the basics of all the core mods, still learning some of the new ones

Timezone: BST

IGN :Major_Creepist

IRL: Eric

YoutubeChannel: (not necessary) Major_Creepist (No videos posted)

Can you host a server: (will be very appreciated) Yes I can host a server.

Skype Name: I prefer to give it out in a PM

Tekkit experience: I've been playing for about 7 months now.

Specialities: I can make a great EMC farm, and I'm great with most all the mods.

Timezone: EST

Country: United States (Don't worry, I'm up during the night to play.)

Accepted!

IGN:nayrc

IRL: Ryan

YoutubeChannel: (not necessary) nayrcraig (very few vids up)

Can you host a server: (will be very appreciated) no sorry

Skype Name: nayrcraig

Tekkit experience: been playing on solo worlds and servers for about 8 months on and off

Specialities: im best with IC2 and buildcraft but know the basics of all the core mods, still learning some of the new ones

Timezone: BST

Accepted!

I think thats enough now! So i'll send you guys a contact invite on skype!

I am looking for A partner to do LP Tekkit videos with Im kind of a noob I have a channel and a skype but i need a partner with a screen cam. Oh and I'm 12 if it's needed to be known

ok ill partner we are bout same age just skype request and we'll talk my skype is megatomic

hi im going to be as straight forward as i can

so i'm looking for some1 mature and not so newbie to do a tekkit lp (newbie culd be fun i guess)

here are some requirements:

have done youtube lets plays or similar

need to have a ok mic

wuld help if he has a desent YT history

can host a server ( i cant cus i move around a lot)

need to have or get skype

can acctually play at desent times

over 14/15 years old

love tekkit

btw here is my channel: http://www.youtube.com/titaniumh and if that didnt work (im on an ipad so im not shore how i shuld do it

)

here is my YT name: TitaniumH

K im looking to be recruited for a tekkit and/ or hack/mine lets plays, i want a partnership to last long im tired of ppl dropping out on me, im around 14. The person/ppl need to have a private serv so no one can interupt. My skype is megatomic and e-mail is [email protected]. you need to be active alot.

So your dropping out on me?

Hello all, I am looking for some people to record a tekkit let's play with, preferably someone who doesn't mind getting to know their comrades, I have my own server, and the only requirements would really be;

Don't be under 15. If there is one thing I hate, it's a kid who can't use proper grammar.

Have a good mic, and Skype.

Not have a fear of people, I don't want someone who doesn't talk. I want to know you before I work with you.

Last, but not least, have a good sense of humor, and know how to be funny without being a nuisance.

I know that's a lot, but if you fit at least 2-3 of the requirements then reply, and I'll see what I can do.

Feel free to bring a friend, just keep them under control.

Note that I will contact you outside of tekkit, just to chat.

Hello all, I am looking for some people to record a tekkit let's play with, preferably someone who doesn't mind getting to know their comrades, I have my own server, and the only requirements would really be;

Don't be under 15. If there is one thing I hate, it's a kid who can't use proper grammar.

Have a good mic, and Skype.

Not have a fear of people, I don't want someone who doesn't talk. I want to know you before I work with you.

Last, but not least, have a good sense of humor, and know how to be funny without being a nuisance.

I know that's a lot, but if you fit at least 2-3 of the requirements then reply, and I'll see what I can do.

Feel free to bring a friend, just keep them under control.

Note that I will contact you outside of tekkit, just to chat.

Hey, I am 15 years-old, and I consider myself to be quite humourous at times. I have replied to almost every recent request on this, but with no response from the poster. Hopefully you will be different. I have a good mic and Skype, and I would love to do a Tekkit Let's Play. As you may have noted, I have good grammar. I don't consider myself exceptional, and I may slip-up at times, but I'm just a normal guy, I make mistakes sometimes. If you could reply, that would be very much appreciated. Thanks. I also wouldn't mind getting to know you, I know it says that you can host, but I have a server as well, so if yours doesn't work, you always have a backup to rely on.

Hey, I am 15 years-old, and I consider myself to be quite humourous at times. I have replied to almost every recent request on this, but with no response from the poster. Hopefully you will be different. I have a good mic and Skype, and I would love to do a Tekkit Let's Play. As you may have noted, I have good grammar. I don't consider myself exceptional, and I may slip-up at times, but I'm just a normal guy, I make mistakes sometimes. If you could reply, that would be very much appreciated. Thanks. I also wouldn't mind getting to know you, I know it says that you can host, but I have a server as well, so if yours doesn't work, you always have a backup to rely on.
I accepted you and i never got a reply, I said contact me on skype. My skype is megatomic. I also said my e-mail is [email protected]. You can still join if you want.

Hey, I am 15 years-old, and I consider myself to be quite humourous at times. I have replied to almost every recent request on this, but with no response from the poster. Hopefully you will be different. I have a good mic and Skype, and I would love to do a Tekkit Let's Play. As you may have noted, I have good grammar. I don't consider myself exceptional, and I may slip-up at times, but I'm just a normal guy, I make mistakes sometimes. If you could reply, that would be very much appreciated. Thanks. I also wouldn't mind getting to know you, I know it says that you can host, but I have a server as well, so if yours doesn't work, you always have a backup to rely on.[/quoteom

Hey man om 15 and have a youtube channel i Even do technic lp's an thought i join up and post tekkit videos Of me/us playing

If you want To check me out My name is titaniumh :)

Www.youtube.com/titaniumh

(i Sony be able To got on Skype for maby 5 days just To let u know :)

If u accept pm me and i'll answer tomorrow hpefully :) maby today?