RECRUITMENT MEGATHREAD

Cheap Shot

NOTE: Will not reply to this post. Send a freind request on skype. Need a freind? You got a freind in me. AGE: 11 MATURITY: Unlike most people my age, mature WANTS TO PLAY: Minecraft! ( vanila ) ( b team ) ( any technic mod ) GENDER: Male SKYPE: Will averillo It would be great if you could host a server. Even a hamachi one :) If you live in AU that is good. Any were else is fine though. Dont need much knowledge about mods. ( I have enough for 2 on my end )

• 3 weeks later...

Hey ladies and gent or should I say "My fellow Minecraftians".

I'm IDED and I run the websites IDED Online and youtube channel of the same name.

I'm currently mainly doing tutorials for various mods in attack of the b-team which you can see on my channel if you want to ensure I'm legit.

I'm always willing to team up and do features with other youtubers of similar calibre as long as your let me do a quick call to action for my channel in the video.

I only wish to work with people of a similar age (I'm almost 30 I'd feel creepy doing videos with small children and also lets be honest kids dont have a setup like the one I do and thus cannot produce the same quality of video as some one with financial backing)

Well if your interested you can contact me via the discussions page of my youtube channel or on here its your choice, I own my own teamspeak server for recording and can easily host a server for any modpack.

Catch ya later guys

IDED

• 2 weeks later...

am looking for a man / woman, I don't mind, To do a tekkit adventure series with a few people, MAX Is 3 I'd also like if possible, A girl which aint shy to help out, It's allways nice to have a few boys & girls So, Feel free to put this app under this thread!

:

Skype Name :

Can you host a server :

Your age :

Are you mature enough? :

Can you make us laugh? :

Are you the person for us?

declan8897 

no sorry 

yes most mature in my school of 150 pupils

maybe

yes because i can adapt 2 mods that i dont know about

[EUROPE ONLY!]

Hello!

My name is Faxe

I host a Tekkit server (1.2.9e)

I would like a few people (4 max) to join my private let's play server.

Everything is going to be unbanned obviously.

The server is going to be 24/7ish.

I hope people join.

Why do you want to play?:

What makes you diffrent from other players?:

How old are you?:

Are you willing to use skype or teamspeak 3:

If you chose teamspeak 3, then can you host a server?:

Why should we choose you over the others?:

Do you know anything about Tekkit?:

Edited by 009faxe

• 1 month later...

BTEAM LET'S PLAY RECRUITMENT

[uSA ONLY] 

Hi guys I'm starting a YouTube channel an I am looking for someone that wants to collab and partner up

You must be mature such as 16+
You must have a microphone
Video editing software
A skype account for calling and such
A YouTube channel doesn't have to be big
You must have  FRAPS

So if you're interested please drop me a PM  with your name and info below so I can review it and question you on skype I will reach you guys shortly 

Edited by xoddiex

Hey all!

I'm looking for some friends to play/record with, but the situation is a bit unique! Aka Youtube group!
Basically you will be able to have your own channel, linked to a main channel. The main channel will be for the leader to play with everyone else where your own channel will be where you either solo and/or play with others! So you can upload what you want, and then play with all of us. If you don't fully understand the setup, it's the setup Yogscast uses.

Requirements;

1. Have a microphone
  2. Have at least Minecraft to play but if you have other games that's much better.
  3. Be ages 13-20 because I'm 17 and it would be weird if you are older/younger...

If that sounds interesting friend me on steam (http://steamcommunity.com/id/satorius/) OR if you no have steam then private message me on here.

Edited by Satorius

Hello all!

I'm creating a Let's Play channel but I suck at making videos by my lonesome so I decided to start recruiting here.

So basically the story behind all this is that a long while ago I used to run a youtube channel with a friend of mine. We did mostly Minecraft, some Terraria, and then other games, and got some views and subscribers, but it was more about the fun we had. You see, I'm not hoping to make a channel to earn money from. This is all for fun, as a hobby! But we ended that channel a long while ago from my friend's lack of time and now I'm alone but still wanting to play and record.

I know how to record and edit, so if you want to, all you have to do is play! For an expansive game list look here; http://steamcommunity.com/id/satorius/games?tab=all. However, if you only want Minecraft or a certain few games that's fine. You don't have to have all of those. And if you have any friends who'd you like to record with bring them in too!  (We can go over the more specific details later).

Requirements include;

Age limit; Probably 13-19 to be safe. I'm 17.

No requirement on where you live! I'm on VERY often, but speaking English is a requirement.

Microphone

Probably Steam but that's not truely needed. It just helps you talk to me and likewise.

Skype/raidcall/some other free communication software

And that's it! If you want to, you can have your own recording software and editing one, but you can leave that work up to me if you wish :)! Thanks!

May i be with you, in this adventure of games?

• 2 months later...

I'm making a youtube channel, and I need some people to do it with. I've done several before, I have recording software and editing software, and I have good internet so I can upload easily. All you have to do is play and talk!
There are some requirements. First, of course, you need a microphone. NEED. Second, be within the ages of 13-18 (or near there) so you can be a peer to me and not make it somewhat awkward. Third, you need at least a few of the games I have. IF YOU ONLY HAVE MINECRAFT THAT IS FINE. We'll sort this out later.
That's it, comment or msg me if interested! I will get back to you nearly instantly, I'm on everyday.
Also english speaking is required. And I live in the US, if you feel that matters.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I have created a skyblock modpack that im looking for someone to do a youtube lets play for me. the modpack name is airborne factory craft and the website i have been working on for it is as follows http://airbornefactorycraft.enjin.com/home. If anyone is willing to do the lets play please let me know via website forums with a link to the youtube channel.

Edited by phantom1151

I'm making a youtube channel, and I need some people to do it with. I've done several before, I have recording software and editing software, and I have good internet so I can upload easily. All you have to do is play and talk!
There are some requirements. First, of course, you need a microphone. NEED. Second, be within the ages of 13-18 (or near there) so you can be a peer to me and not make it somewhat awkward. Third, you need at least a few of the games I have. IF YOU ONLY HAVE MINECRAFT THAT IS FINE. We'll sort this out later.
That's it, comment or msg me if interested! I will get back to you nearly instantly, I'm on everyday.
Also english speaking is required. And I live in the US, if you feel that matters.

Hi my name is Cold.

I am a 16 year old african american male who loves to game, and be with friends. I will play pretty much any type of videogame, and have no preference on type. I own minecraft,and other games, recording software, and have a mic, but I cannot record in high quality, because Im in the middle of building a better PC I am stuck with a i3 laptop till then. So until I finish my better PC it'll be safer for me to record around 480p I can manage that at 60 frames.I live in the US as well and go by EST (eastern standard time) but i am currently still in high school and will be in school from 7:00 am to 3:15pm I normally get home around 4:50 to 5:00 If you have any questions about me then drop me a line on any of these.

I have TS

Or through PM

Steam:coldkilla4357

Have a nice day!

Also if you wish to talk to me it would help if you spoke english.....

Edited by coldkilla4357