NylarthePhoenix

Launcher Won't Open

Question

10 answers to this question

7 hours ago, AetherPirate said:

Try right-clicking and launch as Administrator.

We're making some progress. After doing that it asks me if it can make changes to my computer (to which I said allow) and then does nothing.

I also have this same problem. The launcher doesn't create a folder and does nothing when I try to click the icon. I have no .technic or .techniclauncher folder to modify, and yes I have all folders showing.

On 12/22/2016 at 3:29 AM, halfdemented said:

I also have this same problem. The launcher doesn't create a folder and does nothing when I try to click the icon. I have no .technic or .techniclauncher folder to modify, and yes I have all folders showing.

I have a similar problem; no folder, and the app never launches. Doesn't even show up for Task Manager. I have Java 64 bit, and a working Mine craft account

I have a problem too, i have technic launcher on windows 10  but I cant sign in i'm not sure what to sign in with Is it my Xbox account because that did not work and I made a mojang account and that did not work either please help.

SOME GUY FOUND THE FREAKIN SOLUTION TO THAT PROBLEM AND IT IS MINDBLOWINGLY EAZY:

On 12/15/2016 at 3:44 AM, NylarthePhoenix said:

I tried to open the launcher on Windows 10, but it doesn't do anything. No pop-up, no message, no nothing. I tried troubleshooting the program, and it says the program is only compatible with Windows 8. Is this true, or is my computer just being stupid?