[3.1.2]Equestria Alliance [24/7]45 Slot][PVP/PVE][Whitelist][Essentials][NoDisabled]

christheboss17

tumblr_m39hqbHd8w1ru0ffuo1_1280_zpse2c18

Welcome to The Equestria Alliance Minecraft Server!

Server I.P Address will be given to whoever is signed on the Servers Public Forums, you will have access to the hidden board that contains the servers IP!!!

if you don't wish to sign up of the forums it will take you longer to be listed on the server!

Allowing Applications At This Time!

Please Note the IP Change!!!!

We are no longer using a no-ip address its not a ip address the forums has been updated!

Information - Will be hosted on Server Forums!

This server is LIVE, meaning that it is on for 24/7 and has been put through MAJOR tests to so off how it will handle a server load!

This server has a Teamspeak server if you would like to talk to fellow gamers!

Ip to the ts server is in the alliance forums, right under the main server ip.

We do take white-list applications seriously, in order to be accepted onto the server, you must sign up on the Server forums, and post in the White List Topic, once you are signed up you will be allowed access to the board with the ip.

Regions: we have regions that are made up of the following:

Empire- must follow rules (no nukes, TNT or anything that blows up)

Low sec- Everything allowed other then: nukes, TNT or anything that blows up.

Null sec- Everything allowed People may form factions (once plugin is live) and gain a region for their faction. They may even attack other players region. more info about this is on the servers forums!

Thanks for reading what is stated above! - CCP

Disabled/Removed Items/Mods - NOTHING

Help us keep it that way!

Server Admin Structure:

Owner: CCP_Karbon/EVExploration (Both owned by one person)

Co-Ower: Christheboss17

Mods: RaidenXIX, 73_Ryan_Rocks_73, TacticalxXrecon

Rules - Please Read carefuly

1) No Griefing, any form of griefing will be a permanent ban!

2) No Raiding/Stealing out side of null sec!, this will also consist of a permanent ban!

3) No Cussing, this will result in a warning! (3 warns = 2 day ban)

4) No Flaming on other members, this will result in a kick.

5) Be noobie friendly, teach them instead of making them feel bad.

6) NO CAPS, SO ANNOYING!

7) Don't whine about lag, this server is a large community, so there should be soon lag, if there is some, it is caused from players using big machines!

8) If you get banned, do not comment here, If you think your ban was unfair in some form, please go to: your reason of ban will be shown when you disconnect from the game, there will always be a good reason.

9) Don't spam/be annoying, this will result in a temporary ban!

Play Style:

Well, you will play like you normal do on any server, such as survival, you can ask others for items, but follow the rules. You can work together and what not, this is a community, nota war.

Screenshots/Pictures:

Spawn/Main Building:

java2012-12-1519-54-30-03_zps7863d2d3.pn

Start of the Town:

java2012-12-1519-59-33-27_zpsf266a7d1.pn

Difficulty Level:

This server is on "Normal" difficulty!

Hardware/Slots:

1) 100 Slots (large Community)

AMD A8-5600K APU with Radeaon HD Graphics (1 CPU), ~4.0GHz overclocked

8000MB DDR Kingston Hyper X ram ~4000mb used on server

500mbp/s Bandwidth

White-List Format:

There are 2 ways to get white listed!!!

Way 1

Head over to minecraft.equestriaalliance.com to get on the white list, this adds a step of saftey to the players and the server itself.

Way 2

Post here in the following format:

IGN:

Have you ever been banned from a server:

What will you do on the server:

What do are admins going to look for when you join:

Why should you join Equestria's Minecraft server:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Place Holder for a change Log!

January 6/2013

-Fixed a number of bugs

-Fixed read out error

-Fix server lag-

-First Free Expansion is now under construction and will be put on the server in time for the summer! More details will be given out in the next few weeks!

December 27/2012

-Lag should be fixed

-Spawn will no longer kill you

-Some bug fixes where you would die on log on (should be fixed)

-Video Card Removed from hosting PC (What was making the lag)

IGN:varrock010

Have you ever been banned from a server:no

What will you do on the server:just have a good time

What do are admins going to look for when you join:A friendly player

Why should you join Equestria's Minecraft server: I'm a great player don't talk much but if anyone need help I will try my best to help them

IGN: ralphy0923

Have you ever been banned from a server: nopity nopity nope!

What will you do on the server: Build some stuff, destroy said stuff for better stuff go insane from sleep exhaustion. The usal

What do are admins going to look for when you join: Just a friendly player who is too silly to break the rules!

Why should you join Equestria's Minecraft server: I like to think I'd bring a different Style to the server.

(Also I just posted on your website as well because it has ponies)

IGN:beckey12

Have you ever been banned from a server:no

What will you do on the server:I'll build of course! I'd love to eventually start automated production of certain items, then set up trade-o-mats to sell them! :D I hope that would be okai :').

What do are admins going to look for when you join:A lovely addition to the community who is easy going and helpful. :)

Why should you join Equestria's Minecraft server: I love communities and helping out each other. I'd love to help others as much as I can, and I think I might set up a small stall to sell items if I am allowed of course.

Oooooh by the way, I signed up to your awesome Unicorn site too. :D As well as posting my application on there. My username is "Beckey". :) Just thought I'd let you know.

IGN: Medievalsoli

Have you ever been banned, if so, explain why and how many times you have been banned: Nope.

Why do you think you should join this server (5-6 Sentences): I think you should allow me to join this server because I enjoy tekkit smp and it seems like a nice server.

Have you read and studied the rules: Yes.

What will you do for the server (5-6 Sentences): I will play it, along with helping people who need help.

IGN:Goofyschooler

Have you ever been banned from a server: Yes, but as it was overruled and I got unbanned.

What will you do on the server: Play tekkit and help other players get going in this tekkit server

What do are admins going to look for when you join: I don't understand the first part, makes no sense? They are going to look for someone who is responsible and has read the rules very carefully in which he/she will not disobey they rules and will help make this server a happy place :).

Why should you join Equestria's Minecraft server: To let me start again on a server that is new and is going to be very lovely and fun to play on.

IGN:Nathanmckluckly

Have you ever been banned from a server:yes but it was because me and the owner went on a greifing server and we had a war (I owned him and he was angry and banned me from his own server).

What will you do on the server: have a nice time being a freindly "magic" guy who doesnt use IC2 or buildcraft much (though I will help people who needs help in ANY mod in tekkit).

What are our* admins going to look for when you join: a freindly player that helps everybody who needs it and someone who will be nice to new people and follows the rules.

Why should you join Equestria's Minecraft server:because I am someone who an admin would want on a server because i am kind and helpful to all people.

*corrected grammer so people aren't confused

also I posted on the website as well

IGN: Sea_Captain_Nick

Have you ever been banned from a server: No Never, i am a good boy

What will you do on the server: as i said, i am a good boy, i will build and help others build :D

What our are admins going to look for when you join: there gona be looking at admin martial, a awesome friendly pony :D

Why should you join Equestria's Minecraft server: Because it's got ponys :D

IGN:mitzr

Have you ever been banned from a server: Only one time when a server was being hacked.

What will you do on the server: I will build and help people if i have the knowledge they need.

What do are admins going to look for when you join: I will follow the rules of the server and help people if i can. I will also ask questions if I want to do something that I think might not be good and it wasn't talked about in the rules.(not anything like greifing or getting someone mad. I don't do those kinds of things.)

Why should you join Equestria's Minecraft server: I like communities like this and i am who is helpful and follows the rules.

IGN:PhysicistMiner

Have you ever been banned from a server:No, not that i know of but i have never griefed so i should not have

What will you do on the server:create a large company that sells food and building supplies

What do are admins going to look for when you join:i will follow every command and help the community with their problems

Why should you join Equestria's Minecraft server:Because i am very friendly i will not grief anyone or destroy their hard work i am also very helpful and responsible

IGN: rcxlucky7

Have you ever been banned, if so, explain why and how many times you have been banned:

No, I just bought the game a week ago.

Why do you think you should join this server (5-6 Sentences):

i really haven't thought about it, but it cause i want to build with others, not just by myself. I really want to be part of something. i tried other servers, but there were people trolling and griefing. if this is a whitelist server i know it wont happen here like it happened on other servers i was on.

Why should we except you to this server (5-6 Sentences):

I'm a noob, like a stated before, i just bought the game. but i promise that ill help build and make this world expand in any way i possibly can. i will help others if they need me to do something for them and have respect for all members. i just want to be part of a community of players and play together.

Have you read and studied the rules: yes

What will you do for the server (5-6 Sentences):

Well firstly, BUILD cheesy.gif. but probably a homes where if players go afar on hteir travels there will be houses packed with food and armor for the player. without any worry of building their own places or mobs killing them. also and underground train system to go from city to city. but also, i just want the server to grow and its community, ill help in any way or for i can.

i really hope i can be accepted in this community and thank you for your time smiley.gif

IGN: vankaam123

Have you ever been banned from a server: no never :D

Why do you think you should join this server (5-6 sntences):

i want to join a whitelisted server bucus the comuity is som muct better than in a open server. and i dont want o build by my self anymore. can find more reasons for wy to join this server hope that its not to little.

Why should we except you to this server:

I love building and i love the advancenes of tekkit. and i want to join this server becuse it is not the biggest but i hope it has a good comuity.

Have you read and studied the rules: Yes

What will you do for the server:

i dont know. i hope that i wil be able to build stuff and help people maybe?

i really really want to join a good server and i think this is the one i hope but it might be to much begging from me and you might think that i lie but i dont hope not plizzz acept me to the server :D

IGN:KidSeib

Have you ever been banned from a server:Nope

What will you do on the server:Play tekkit be friendly help others just have a good time

What do are admins going to look for when you join:a firendly player who helps others!

Why should you join Equestria's Minecraft server:Because im looking for a server i can really spend some time on

IGN: Pigsinblankets

Have you ever been banned from a server: no as i am very mature.

What will you do on the server: bring magic to the server and help everyone who needs it.

What do are admins going to look for when you join: a really nice guy who will help everyone.

Why should you join Equestria's Minecraft server: because every server i have been on has either shut down or changed to FTB so i am looking for a good server which i can count on to be on most of the time.

Hope to see you on the server :).

pls accept me as i am very bored of single player

Please fill out the following! (note, i also posted on the Equestria Alliance Website forum)

IGN: Grunten

Have you ever been banned, if so, explain why and how many times you have been banned:

Yes, but only as a joke by the Admin; I was un-banned 10 seconds later. That was the only time I've been banned

Why do you think you should join this server (5-6 Sentences):

Because I've been looking for a Server for a while now, and the ones Joined were fine, but they would always give free red-power and other materials to you for voting, which made it fun for a little bit, but kinda killed it. This looks like a server that had a TON of work put into it, and the community (from the forums) look nice overall.

Why should we except you to this server (5-6 Sentences):

I know a fair amount of Tekkit/railcraft/EE/etc. from watching different members of the Yogscast, so I won't be one of those whining people begging for an admin to give them materials/port them/ punish so-and-so/ etc. I like to be able to build on my own, while still helping people over chat and just have regular conversation.

Have you read and studied the rules:

Yes

What will you do for the server (5-6 Sentences)

As I stated previously, I know a fair amount of Tekkit, so not only will I be able to create on my own without appealing for materials, but I could also take a little weight off the admin's shoulders by answering a majority of the questions people bombard the Mods with.

Have you ever been banned from a server:yes a bunch of times but not in a bad way the worst was for griefing my own house but that got cleared up and all the rest from my own sever hosted by a bunch of my buds you know we tend to mess around it was like a pvp thing and i get banned after 10 deaths fun derps

What will you do on the server:il tell you wut i wont do retarded contraptions well give or take but i mean the cheep lag ones like blaze rod farming with macerator or a bunch of world anchors next to condensers im agaist those i will infact do a ton of building

What do are admins going to look for when you join:? i dont think i get it but if i do...... a awome untouched biome with me starting a beuitful build based paradice :)

Why should you join Equestria's Minecraft server:idk my last sevrer just broke down along with all my builds and im prety experienced as in ive been playing tekkit from the start as soon as it came out im a adition to a server and not a waist of slots and i will always gladly help a nooby also im a bit illiterat i read the rulles and idk what cussing is also i dont understand how caps is annoying considering it realy only changes the font style

Have you ever been banned from a server: no

What will you do on the server: build anything and everything or help other people with their creations

What do are admins going to look for when you join: someone that always obeys the rules and does not use vulger words

Why should you join Equestria's Minecraft server: to become better with tekkit and to have fun

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons