Voltz 2.0.4 Is The Only Working Pack For Me

Triplebboy

This is an issue that has been bugging me for a couple of months now. I've always played voltz on version 2.0.4, but recently I wanted to go to the latest version. I reinstalled the pack to 3.1.2 and hit play. It looks like it loads, but then it just goes back to the Technic Launcher screen. I've made sure my 64bit version of Java was up to date and I have reinstalled the launcher. People have said to insert a chicken code jar file into the Voltz folder, but that doesn't. Iv'e also tried to run all the other versions and get the same thing. Can you guys help me out?

PC: Windows 10 64-bit, i7-4790K 4GHz, Geforce GTX 770 Windforce, 32GB RAM

Edited by Triplebboy
Forgot some info.

On 19-3-2017 at 1:58 AM, Triplebboy said:

This is an issue that has been bugging me for a couple of months now. I've always played voltz on version 2.0.4, but recently I wanted to go to the latest version. I reinstalled the pack to 3.1.2 and hit play. It looks like it loads, but then it just goes back to the Technic Launcher screen. I've made sure my 64bit version of Java was up to date and I have reinstalled the launcher. People have said to insert a chicken code jar file into the Voltz folder, but that doesn't. Iv'e also tried to run all the other versions and get the same thing. Can you guys help me out?

PC: Windows 10 64-bit, i7-4790K 4GHz, Geforce GTX 770 Windforce, 32GB RAM

Yet no log provided...