Finding the right modpacks?

Minibeast10

So, I've been using Technic since around I believe middlish of 2013. And I've been looking and looking and decided, tonights final. I'm signing up and asking for help. I should've done this years ago. But I've been so willing to try myself to find the modpack I want but nope, isn't going to happen.

So, like Yogbox. It has the old Mo Creatures, I believe 3.3.0? Well, I've been trying to find a seperate creation of that which actually works... All the others say they either failed installing or the game is just normal vanilla minecraft. In other words, clickbait. The reason is I just adore the old horses and how you have to wait for them to breed.

Also the Pokemon mod, also more known as Pixelmon. However, back before I used to play a mod like it that did have the gyms and the health centres and towns along with the mod itself. Is that a different type of Pokemon mod?

I'm also looking for a working Minecraft comes Alive as thats an old favourite of mine from a couple of years back. (I've been playing since 2009)

Many thanks! :)

Oops! Sorry, I'm not on the right topic. I am new to the forums only... >.< I apologise a lot... I just realised this is for Tekkit not Technic Launcher.

Edited by Minibeast10

11 hours ago, Minibeast10 said:

So, I've been using Technic since around I believe middlish of 2013. And I've been looking and looking and decided, tonights final. I'm signing up and asking for help. I should've done this years ago. But I've been so willing to try myself to find the modpack I want but nope, isn't going to happen.

So, like Yogbox. It has the old Mo Creatures, I believe 3.3.0? Well, I've been trying to find a seperate creation of that which actually works... All the others say they either failed installing or the game is just normal vanilla minecraft. In other words, clickbait. The reason is I just adore the old horses and how you have to wait for them to breed.

Also the Pokemon mod, also more known as Pixelmon. However, back before I used to play a mod like it that did have the gyms and the health centres and towns along with the mod itself. Is that a different type of Pokemon mod?

I'm also looking for a working Minecraft comes Alive as thats an old favourite of mine from a couple of years back. (I've been playing since 2009)

Many thanks! :)

Oops! Sorry, I'm not on the right topic. I am new to the forums only... >.< I apologise a lot... I just realised this is for Tekkit not Technic Launcher.

Your second requested modpack is most likely Pixelspark.

The first one doesn't ring any bells, atleast not with this little provided information.