Life is boring

mehsaysthesheep

If you are bored, that is because you are restless. Try calming yourself down - focus on this moment instead of looking at it all as a continuum. Don't compare today to yesterday or tomorrow, just look at it like it is and there wont be anything lacking. It's only when you look at yesterday, and think "man, today is just like what I did then" that things get unpleasant for you. Be amazed by how the shadows flicker across the floor and how the sun shines on the leaves, how the wisps of cloud float by. What more can you want?

I hate how everybody ignored my uber clever answer...

because it wasn't clever, it was just psuedo-psychological BS. the kind I would expect to see in an english paper or something.

I feel like wanking.

we didn't need to know that.

PSA: we don't need another kitty jail, don't turn this into another one.

because it wasn't clever, it was just psuedo-psychological BS. the kind I would expect to see in an english paper or something.

we didn't need to know that.

I almost feel insulted. This is nowhere even close to the level of randomness and off-topicness of the kitty jail. Give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar.

I almost feel insulted. This is nowhere even close to the level of randomness and off-topicness of the kitty jail. Give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar.

Don't worry. I think your answer was appropriate. Made me feel better. :)

This isn't even close to kittly jail. Not yet at least.