Gilser

Technic Minecraft.net Authentication Error

Question

Ok, so i was launcing Technic when it said, " An error occured while attempting to reach authserver.mojang.com" and i have no idea what to do i tried everything. Does anybody know how to fix this?

1 answer to this question

There are 2 possibilities:

1. Problems accessing the authentication servers like a pesky firewall/antivirus or like poor internet connection.
2. Malware that overwrote your hosts file with a malicious site pretending to be the authentication server.

Open https://authserver.mojang.com/ manually in your browser, can you open it at all? What do you see? Is the connection secure?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Nyrab
      I've tried a lot of things that didn't worked, so i'm asking for help here in the community
       I'll send the console text tomorrow
    • By PlayerMrc
      https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/H3TGQKm6BX/

this is my log I know you will say turn off your anti virus and firewall I did everything still doesn't work pls some1 help me discord is Ilikeanime#0073
    • By Mysteriaa
      Apologies, I know isn't regular Hexxit and this is my first time here, so I wasn't sure where to post.
      I've had this agitating issue with Hexxit Rewritten 2 as of late. I've had to delete three prior Survival worlds because of this bug and I don't know what to do. I want to load my world normally again and not lose so much progress over and over and over again because this is really pissing me off.
      Sometimes while playing on a new world, the game may crash. When this happens, it's basically a death sentence; I can no longer log into and play the world normally, as it says "Shutting down internal server" before crashing. I have reinstalled the mod pack and backed up the world, but it still crashes when I use it. I'm at a complete loss. I've also noticed that the crashing is caused by the corrupted world specifically; any other world I create will work just fine.
      I've saved the OpenEye crash report so you can take a look at it here, hopefully it helps: http://openeye.openmods.info/crashes/0d68ab46f19ce23404f2cdf6daf416db Note that "likely mods" etc. are blank.
      Is there any way to fix this, or am I just permanently stuck with yet ANOTHER broken world?
    • By Aztu
      This is the issue im getting, it just stops on an random part always on the ModelManager phase, not loading, this happens when loading random blocks, happened before on knightmetal block, and iron ladder from the twilight forest mod.
      Modpack link: https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/magic-tech-and-other-stuff.1386871

• By Tx957
      Hey,
      I got an issue with my Tekkit Crashing every time I try to play it. I don't know if it occurs with other packs tho. My Java's up to date, and so are my Drivers. I will embed the Crash file here:
      ---- Minecraft Crash Report ---- // I'm sorry, Dave. Time: 13.11.18 18:14 Description: Initializing game org.lwjgl.LWJGLException: Pixel format not accelerated at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsPeerInfo.nChoosePixelFormat(Native Method) at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsPeerInfo.choosePixelFormat(WindowsPeerInfo.java:52) at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsDisplay.createWindow(WindowsDisplay.java:244) at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.createWindow(Display.java:306) at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:848) at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:757) at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:739) at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:449) at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:808) at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:101) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:131) at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:27) A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -- Head -- Stacktrace: at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsPeerInfo.nChoosePixelFormat(Native Method) at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsPeerInfo.choosePixelFormat(WindowsPeerInfo.java:52) at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsDisplay.createWindow(WindowsDisplay.java:244) at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.createWindow(Display.java:306) at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:848) at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:757) at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:739) at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:449) -- Initialization -- Details: Stacktrace: at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:808) at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:101) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:131) at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:27) -- System Details -- Details: Minecraft Version: 1.6.4 Operating System: Windows 10 (amd64) version 10.0 Java Version: 1.8.0_191, Oracle Corporation Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation Memory: 291973816 bytes (278 MB) / 383778816 bytes (366 MB) up to 6681526272 bytes (6372 MB) JVM Flags: 3 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xmx7168m -XX:MaxPermSize=512m AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0 FML: Launched Version: 1.6.4-Forge9.11.1.965 LWJGL: 2.9.0 OpenGL: ~~ERROR~~ RuntimeException: No OpenGL context found in the current thread. Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge' Type: Client (map_client.txt) Resource Pack: Default Current Language: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null Profiler Position: N/A (disabled) Vec3 Pool Size: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null Thank You!