- 0
Launcher Won't Open
-
Similar Content
-
- 0 replies
- 1049 views
-
I have Minecraft installed, I have a Microsoft account attached to it from when Microsoft migrated Mojang accounts to Microsoft accounts, yet I'm getting the "you haven't purchased Minecraft Java Edition" error
By TheJacobSurgenor,
- microsoft
- technic laucher
- (and 3 more)
- 2 answers
- 6133 views
-
- 0 replies
- 1977 views
-
- 2 answers
- 9338 views
-
- 0 replies
- 2062 views
-
Question
pokebuzz123
While downloading the Technic launcher installer multiple times, each time the launcher won't pop up. It is not shown anywhere on my screen, nor is there any option for it on my taskbar. The only thing that is shown is the installer on my desktop and in my downloads file, and it is not shown in the control panel. I've been wanting to play some mod packs, especially when it's Winter Break currently.
4 answers to this question
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.