You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By ShiftyDreamer
      Creating a Tekkit Classic Survival Towny server , Needing some help building , configs , etc! You can add me on Discord @ ShiftyDreamer#7803 ! Server : 167.114.172.109:25581
    • By Xmoney
      Hey guys
      I made a Hexxit server with hamachi but i have a problem:
      The sever itself is running and there seem to be mods installed (for example i see the minimap) but when i was flying around i noticed that there a no mod flowers or mod trees... no mod blocks in general spawning on the server. I dont know if there come other mobs with hexxit but if yes, ther are no mod mobs spawning too.
      When i openend my inventory i could see all blocks the mod gives and i could place them in my inventory, but when i tried to place them somewhere they just disappeared...
      Whats the reason for this ? How can i fix this ?
      I set up the server exactly like the guy in the tutorial video but for him it seemed to work just well.
      I'm thanking you in advance for your answers.
      -Xmoney
    • By Monepoke33
      hello everyone,
      As a modpack owner, I've tried to integrate a github asset link from a release to the modpack direct link option. But it doesn't works. The platform doesn't want to accept my link from an asset linked to the release (except for the "source code" zip link). Has anyone an idea? 
      Thank you very much
    • By jackson0201
      So my friend and I have a private server setup and have recently taken on a new project. Draining an ocean (because why not). We have 10 pumps setup with a combustion engine running on fuel powering each one (the water we drain is also acting as a coolant for the pumps). So far we have about 2000 tanks full of water and we don't know what to do with all of it. Any ideas are welcome! 
    • By AO_Playz
      Hi there, when I download my modpack it downloads perfectly fine, but there are no mods, and I provided the dropbox link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/fxbelaa0rotd4: v1/Thology Craft.zip?dl=1

My modpack link is: https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/thology-craft.1319467