PhilipFlint

1.13 modpacks

Posted (edited)

Hello. I searched for a long time now, and I can't find any 1.13 modpacks running forge actually working...
So can some of you suggest a 1.13 or 1.13.2 modpack?
I'm sorry if this is the wrong category I'm posting in and for my bad english...
(it doesn't require any mods, I can add them myself)

Edited by PhilipFlint

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By TsE
      I have made a modpack. Everything works fine except for the installing process. It installs until it reaches %22 and than magically it resets the whole process and says install again. please help.
    • By princesschalia
      hey everyone this is my first time posting so hopfully i can do it right but basically im making a custom modpack for my boyfriend as a surprise so we can play together with all our favorite mods and ive encountered some problems which ive manged to fix myself but now i load into minecraft and theres no mods! its just vanillia ive tried so hard to make it work and i really want it to work becuase seeing the reaction of my boyfriend would be so sweet c,: any help will be greatly appricated thanks!
      https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/couplepack.1538467
      https://www.dropbox.com/home?preview=modpack.zip

• By Dekasaurus
      Hey there, I am trying to put together a custom modpack for a group that has asked for one. Currently the mods list is 

Bibliocraft, Chisel, CustomNPCS, Decocraft, MalisisCore, MalisisDoors, MorePlayerModels, MrCrayfishFurnitureMod, Pam's Harvestcraft, and WorldEdit.

It has been installing just fine, but as soon as I try to launch it, it crashes. 
    • By PogiePogie
      My technic launcher won't load any textures in game 

• By Leafzy
      hello lately when i wanna play a modpack it crashes it happens like this i can download every modpack no problem but when i click on play it loads en at the end of loading it stops  and crashes the modpacks just wont open i tried many things but nothing worked can somebody me pls 

log files