I can't delete my Technic folder I made

Clemaris

Question

So I downloaded Technic Launcher because I wanted to play mods, I downloaded the official tekxit 3 1.12.2 modpack and played. I went to my boyfriend's place and played there as well, but on a different pc but the same files that I have on my hard-drive. I went back home and wanted to play at home again only to see that for some reason i couldn't play anymore. I tried to uninstall en install the mod again but that didn't work, so I tried to delete the files manually but then everything deletes apart from 3 folders: config, mods and saves. If I try to delete them it just freezes and doesn't do anything at all, moving them won't work, but i can zip them but then it says: "D:\Technic\modpacks\tekxit-3-official=1122\mods\ The file or directory is corrupted and unreadable.". 

I tried about everything but nothing works, I tried restarting multiple times, I tried putting my antivirus off while trying to delete, I tried to delete them from Technic Launcher, manually and the reinstall feature, but nothing works.

Please help me, I really enjoy tekxit but I can't play it anymore. Also if something isn't clear please ask down below I already tried to make everything as clear as possible but maybe I did forget some things.

Thanks in advance.

Edit: I just noticed as well that my version folder is missing, since I tried to open another mod I had and it gave the same error it did with tekxit when first launching it again. How did the version folder delete itself, and even so, is that the problem of all this. How do I get the version folder again?

Capture2.JPG

Edited by Clemaris

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet