Technic Launcher Fails to run any modpack

terminatorztc

Question

So I'm not really sure what even happened all I know is that I tired to run Tekxit 3 LE Official. When it didn't run a tested multiple other packs including Attack of the B-Team, Blightfall, Tekkit, ect. None have been able to even open. The launcher flickers then almost resets like it never was launching in the first place. I tried reinstalling the pack and launcher, even a complete check on my PC. Specs have nothing to do with it I have 12gb of RAM also nothing should be conflicting with the program. I'm honestly at a loss for words as this is nothing like I've ever seen. I've tried just about everything reinstalling Java was something I tested but to no avail. I tried researching my problems hoping someone had the same issues but I only find outdated sources and after updates I dont trust their solutions. It may also be well to inform everyone that the modpack did initially work but i tired downloading another modpack which was RLCraft but that didnt open and now im here(I now only have Tekxit installed and still wont run).

Edit: Almost forgot crashes when "installing minecraft assets"

Edited by terminatorztc
Mistake

2 answers to this question

i think i know what the issue is since i had the same issue, try closing some programs and reducing the ram the launcher takes to like 4GB basically what happens is if your ram usage is too high then there isnt enough left to allocate to the launcher so it cant actually start, hope this helps :D