When Launching the mod pack it crash's and puts me back with the launcher

UnusualSlurp

Question

When launching The Omega Adventure pack(I raised then GB to 4 so it shouldn't be that) it will load and start running but once on minecraft it loads 2/7 of the things needed for it to actually start it crash's and resets me to the launcher. I deleted a few mods in the mods file in the Omega Adventure Pack because they were very big and I didn't care for them, as well as add two new ones Dragon mounts and minions, please help me out and tell me whats wrong.

Crash report is in the files:

crash-2019-12-08_01.17.35-client.txt

3 answers to this question

The answer is pretty simple.

You have to delete some mods, you can also get the updated version of them if you want every mod to work.

What mods? How to delete them?

Well to find out, run the game,let it crash and then go to modpack options and find the location of the mod and go to crash reports and open the latest one.

Then, what you want to do is you are gonna look at "Caused by:" and delete that mod. In total you are gonna have to delete 3.

If you create a map and it crashes after 3-5 seconds it may be cause by "EnderIO" + "EnderIOAddons" + RFDrills (delete them if it doesnt work).

Why do I not tell you the mods? Because I dont know them but I know them. What I know: jurrasic something...

If you want help dm me on discord: gusterm(add me)

Just do a video of the mods list , send it to me and I will tell you the mods I dont have.

Sorry because I dont know the mods :(

On 7/2/2024 at 2:39 PM, hypey65 said:

The answer is pretty simple.

You have to delete some mods, you can also get the updated version of them if you want every mod to work.

What mods? How to delete them?

Well to find out, run the game,let it crash and then go to modpack options and find the location of the mod and go to crash reports and open the latest one.

Then, what you want to do is you are gonna look at "Caused by:" and delete that mod. In total you are gonna have to delete 3.

If you create a map and it crashes after 3-5 seconds it may be cause by "EnderIO" + "EnderIOAddons" + RFDrills (delete them if it doesnt work).

Why do I not tell you the mods? Because I dont know them but I know them. What I know: jurrasic something...

If you want help dm me on discord: gusterm(add me)

Just do a video of the mods list , send it to me and I will tell you the mods I dont have.

Sorry because I dont know the mods :(

This particular one had absolutely nothing to do with Jurassicraft, because this one had to do with MoarCarts and seemingly its compatibility with Minefactory Reloaded.

Yes, nowadays it's most likely going to be LLibrary and Jurassicraft, but don't reply to 5 year old threads attempting to provide help on something you yourself said you have no clue about.