Can someone make me a mod pack as It doesn't work when I do it :(

I would really like it if someone made me a mod pack, every time I do it, it loads vanilla, I've looked around and do not understand any of the solutions. 
SO does someone wanna make it for meee..?
I can some how give you the mods and stuff. 

please, I'm begging you. HeLp Me MaKE mY MoD PaCK

• 4 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Nyrab
      I'm trying a new modpack
      The version is 1.10.2
      I tried to remove some mods and still don't work

Modpacklog.zip
    • By zoezp
      I am new to making modpacks and this is the first one I ever made so I watched some youtube tutorials and it worked well until I tried to launch the modpack and It started as vanilla but when I checked the modpack options it had the mods installed and they were all in the folder. I tried to fix it and tried out things like renaming the files but nothing worked for me so thats why I am here asking for your help.
      I don't know what the problem is at this points so I would really like some help.
      Here is the dropbox link I used to upload the modpack: https://www.dropbox.com/s/u2qfs8zuco8fh39/pixelmon fun.zip?dl=1
      Here is the modpack download link: https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/pixelmon-2780956.1833394

If any more info is needed just ask and I'll provide it if I can.
      Thanks in advance! 
    • By FlameOregu
      I'm trying to play a modpack with my little brother and all of a sudden it only launches vanilla! Please help quick. I'm using FHM Stoneblock 2 if that helps.
    • By YTDannydan
      So i made a modpack, and i have tried linking my file on several different websites, dropbox, MediaFire and Google Drive. but the modpack settings keep saying: "The modpack location you specified is not a valid zip file." can someone please help me? i want to make a server of this modpack in future but for the last couple days i have been struggling!
    • By seraphicsong
      I have a folder, inside are config, mods, and bin folders. The mods are in the mods folder, I have a forge installer renamed to modpack.jar inside the bin folder. I zip the config, mods, and bin folder and then upload them to dropbox. I take the download link from dropbox, and change the end number from 0 to 1. I put it in the modpack location of the edit modpack on the technic website. However, when i try to install the modpack from technic launcher, I get vanilla Minecraft when it opens. Please help!