[3.1.2] Scorpion-Gaming! [PvP] [99 slots] [iConomy, Towny, Auctions] [EE Enabled*] [NoLag]

Scorpion-Gaming

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of LOVE spawn, and the heading, as well as the website. But yea. Um, Ok I am actually looking for a mature server, and has most to no lag. Also I'm asking how hard is it to Get Admin/Mod. Only cause you know recording dosen't always go the way you want. If anything we can talk, we will credit you in all videos biggrin.png But yea we will talk if you like, so I'll stop rambling and get to the case, I need a server where i can have a little more permissions for recording. Thanks in advance! biggrin.png

Persian_person the only reason u don't have any commands cuz they haven't had any, I joined and Richard said we will hopefully get the commands down by the end of the month. NOBODY PANIC, paperboy all u have to do is go to REGULAR MINECRAFT and the server ip is tekkit.scorpion-gaming.in... it might not allow you to get I think its whitelisted temp. there I think that all u guyz need to know.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons