[3.1.2] Scorpion-Gaming! [PvP] [99 slots] [iConomy, Towny, Auctions] [EE Enabled*] [NoLag]

Scorpion-Gaming

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The server uses clag that clears about every 10 to 40 seconds but doesn't really help as the server is still very laggy and causes more of a problem then what it fixes, also towny appears to be for donators only. If I had to rank this server i would give it a [6/10] if they lost clag and the server was a bit less laggy I would give it atleast an [8/10].

For example clag was clearing about 10 to 20 entities and there was about a half second delay. If someone logs in or out you experience a lag spike.

sorry, clag is tempory so if the lag, we are getting on average 500 entities a minute, we have already fixed 2 blaze rod machines, but we dont have the abilty to make it to the hundreds of houses on the server, if anything soon we will have to reset the map, lag machines and over flowing machines and causing to much issues. :( we want to get it running smooth as much as you do, but so far the only way to keep it online is to have clag running every 30 seconds and we dont want that :(

Nice server. I wanna make a review for it:

----------------------------

Plugins:

Pro: -Most of plugins are working very good and makes people happy [1 P.]

-Stable economy (I love the auction plugin :P ) [2 P.]

Cons: -Let say that I am mining... I find some diamonds and... That stupid clag deletes the diamonds. Seriously?! Every 20 seconds that thing deletes entities [-1 P.]

Recommandation: -Get rid of clag

Players:

Pro: -Friendly players, seen no griefs / griefers [0.50 P.]

Cons: 0

Recommandation: 0

-----------------------------

Staff:

Pro: -Friendly, helpful and creative staff [2.50 P.]

Spawn / Staff-made-buildings:

Pro: -Very nice spawn (no one can get lost in it :P ) [1 P.]

-The town "Vysalia" is very nice and the prices in the shop are not expensive [2 P.]

Uptime:

Pro: -Ussualy 24/7 [+1 P]

Cons: Too much downtime :( [-1 P]

Recommandation: Get rid of this downtime

Overall: [8 / 10] ---- Medium

now.... please get the server up (its down now :( )

Edit: server down... again...

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons