Sign in to follow this  
Darren Jones

[0.5.2]ZodiacCraft[PvE, Building, Survival][24/7][32gb][30slots][Whitelist][Custom Modpack]

what happen to the server it broken alot dude plz fix it i build alot of things for you if it stays like thayt of me not reach me dead

to halo men pppppppppppppppppplllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help :(

Name: Kevin

IGN: Edie18

Reason: I just search for a new Server, new people, new technic and new experiences. I play fair and I hate Griefing!

IGN: DTjojo

Reason: Still looking for a peaceful, social server to build a nice little factory and then interact with other people. This server looks really good.

Note: If I like the server I'd like to invite some of my friends, if that's okay.

IGN - Ziibez

Age - 19

Any more? - Just wanting a good TekkitLite server to play on. I've become established on a few but they seem to be having troubles/no long online :-(, I just need a nice server to play as it seems to run better than SSP... I also prefer servers as I can talk to people and when I have the time, patience and resources I sometimes help people... Sometimes.

Server Update: With the new custom modpack option for the technic launcher. I will be taking out Mystcraft and will be taking suggestions for mods that the users would like to see added. Obviously not every suggested mod will be put in.

But i will take them under consideration.

Please provide the name of the mod, a link to its website/download, as well as a brief description of the mod.

Name: M4ster_Ch3f

Reason: I am tired of high population servers and how laggy they are. I have no criminal record on Minecraft and have no interest in griefing or any other form of bullshit. I'm looking for a server with friendly, supportive peeps.