Texture Pack - Faithful Pack [x32] with some mods updated.

gugglle

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks from me too. I tried 128x Sphax and my laptop sulked for a week.

Yeah. I love sphax. I do not love how the only support for technic is 128x128. At best I can push 64x64 and that's mostly unmodded.

Yeah. I love sphax. I do not love how the only support for technic is 128x128. At best I can push 64x64 and that's mostly unmodded.

So get a free program like GIMP and scale the pack down instead of complaining.

So get a free program like GIMP and scale the pack down instead of complaining.

Because I'm lazy and entitled. Duh!

Jesus, can't you pick up on ANYTHING!?!

I'd put in smileys or whatever, but I really can't be bothered.

Incorrect. There is a 64x version of Sphax which support Tekkit to the same degree as the 128x version.

Incorrect. There is a 64x version of Sphax which support Tekkit to the same degree as the 128x version.

You can take the 128x Sphax and create any smaller version, all the way down to 16x if you really felt like it, as I have repeatedly said. There is none of this "support" crap.

for ( each image in zipfile ) { open image in GIMP ; scale image by whatever% ; save image }

Nothing so far, I'll ask for them to be made (there's a long list tho...)

On a side note:

Krapth (from logistics pipes) and Pahimar (from Equivalent exchange, one of the dev) are going to livestream an FTB map (like direwolfs been doing with nearbygamer) tomorrow at 8 am i think.

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1118375-feed-the-beast-1v1-modders-edition-livestream/

Spread the word lol.

Also I've seen some of the Balkon Weapons mod in the support pack but doesn't seem to be implemented into the game

You're right. I tried replacing the 32x textures in the one that came with the download. But the textures seem to be 1-pixel off. In fact the textures seems to collide. Put the image into a grid and you will see.

I noticed that the compressor or the electrolyzer (I can't remember which) has incorrect art. I'll try to check when I'm able to play next to give you more specifics.

It is the electrolyzer that has the incorrect art. Presently the art is similiar to most tier 1 IC2 machines (item on top, energy source on bottom, product middle right), but because the Electrolyzer has to be connected to a storage unit, you can't use a battery. So there are only two slots. Middle right and left.

I'm having some troubles here at home.

Oh the family drama, why you keep stalking me? --'

Anyways, I'll check the bugs you guys reported so far, and if its within my knowledge, I'll fix it asap.

Thanks for the feedback!

No problem :)

Hope you can fix it :)

Not having enough time to do even my stuff right, so I wont be updating it for a while.

Feel free to update and post your own links btw. I'll be on the forums (when I'm at work mostly), so you can ask anything if you want or need to.

When I organize my life a little bit better I'll start working on the updates from the TP.

I'm sorry guys =p. Bare with me for a while. (not sure if that sounds right, not my first language, but oh well)

Not having enough time to do even my stuff right, so I wont be updating it for a while.

Feel free to update and post your own links btw. I'll be on the forums (when I'm at work mostly), so you can ask anything if you want or need to.

When I organize my life a little bit better I'll start working on the updates from the TP.

I'm sorry guys =p. Bare with me for a while. (not sure if that sounds right, not my first language, but oh well)

Okay.jpeg

Took a quick look before study/bed into the faithful pack forum post.

There is nothing new, not for mods at least.

Thaumcraft 2 is already on their list, so we will have to wait for them.

I'll look into the reported bugs (but I dont know if I'll be able to fix it) and take another quick search into the forums, but I dont think there is anything new.

But just for the sake of an update, I'll use the HD textures that came with the weapon mod (they are 64x i think but oh well).

EDIT:

The electrolyzer is fine here, as well as the alchemical chest o.O.

Anyways, uploading right now the "update". Soon to be in the OP.

EDIT²: Ok, its uploaded and OP edited.

Kinda tired already, so I'll mess in the forum and play a bit, then sleep, good night :).

Not sure why but Alchemy Chest doesn't seem to work, again lol

20120329171035.png

I'm also wondering why there's multiple pics of the sides of the Alchemy Chest in the folder when there's only one pic showing the whole chest inside the EE

Only one pic about the alchemy chest in the original mod: As highlighted

66027942.png

And several pics of te alchemy chest in the support pack (showing all sides): Are highlighted

22529252.png

Don't know why the others work though, only the Chest

Odd. I'm using a custom TP, so maybe in some update he changed something.

The other files were always there, I've never got why.

Seems he changed the file from where he loads the alc chest in new versions.

I'll try to edit my way and update asap, if I didnt find anything done already.

(You can look into the EE mod.rar, there is an "alcchest" image, he's loading that one)

Odd. I'm using a custom TP, so maybe in some update he changed something.

The other files were always there, I've never got why.

Seems he changed the file from where he loads the alc chest in new versions.

I'll try to edit my way and update asap, if I didnt find anything done already.

(You can look into the EE mod.rar, there is an "alcchest" image, he's loading that one)

Roger that :)