Texture Pack - Faithful Pack [x32] with some mods updated.

gugglle

Updated with new 1.2.4 version and changed the weapon mod models to proper faithful style for those that i could find.

http://www.2shared.com/file/m7QBN-SP/faithful32packTekkit.html

Mod Edit: It appears something went wrong and Adf.ly'd your link, but I fixed it for you.

Your welcome. Also, you banned, bro.

Am....anyways...lets move on.

Since the most important modder from faithful is on a "hiatus", I resized sphax to 32x and I'll put a link on the OP as well.

I'm trying to contact the guy who made the sphax thread so he will post it there, but for now, I'll keep it here.

Remember, none of this is my work. I did not made the Sphax Texture Pack, I just resized it to 32x.

**It's still quite laggy since it has (almost)all the mods, but It should be working for most.

*** I did NOT made the forestry blocks (there's too many images for me, at least for now, I'm tired), neither the mobs, for the same reason.

Here's the link if you want to try it.

http://www.mediafire.com/?76l5emw9cf41hqj

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Faithful Pack for TP v6.0.7 (0.6)

Quote from the OP.

I'm not the maker of the texture pack or its mod support.

Read the entire thread and you will know why I didnt updated it so far.

There's NONE updates for now. The guy who made most of the mod support that I'm using is on a hiatus, he's not working on anything.

Please, read the entire thing...

I'm sorry for double posting, but I kinda need to.

2 reasons:

a)I have a request.

b)The thread was kinda dead and lost on the 4-5 page. A friend of mine even asked why I had deleted the thread (when I didnt).

Anyways. I got some time here at home now and I'll resize the mobs for the 32x, and I'll start the 64x part of sphax, while checking for any news from the faithful pack.

My request is about the "full mod support" from sphax 64x. My computer CANT handle all the mods at 64x. Not while taking ages to load, so I'll need someone to test it for me. Please add me on skype: gugglle8d or msn/: [email protected] if you have any interest on it.

I'll also ask to people once in a while to post here. This thread is not stickied like the Sphax one, so people tend to think it doesnt exists when it falls off through the forum pages.

I'll be editing this post and the OP for more info from the texture packs and for the 64x testing. Thanks in advance, brb with the mob textures.

EDIT: Its there. Sphax now updated with the mobs, all 32x. Enjoy.

EDIT²: Nothing new for faithful guys.

Yo I was wondering if you could maybe update this to 6.1.1 cause some of the blocks like the igniter aren't in there and have a purple block. Also I thought that if a texture pack didn't have a texture then why is it purple. But very nice job keep up the good work!!!

Yo I was wondering if you could maybe update this to 6.1.1 cause some of the blocks like the igniter aren't in there and have a purple block. Also I thought that if a texture pack didn't have a texture then why is it purple. But very nice job keep up the good work!!!

I'll wait until a stable release from 1.2.5 to update both texture packs :P

It's purple because gugglle is a bad person and doesn't make the background of the files transparent.

The supported version of both of these textures are for 6.0.7 (mc 1.1), and they both work fine.

There were updates that add or change things, if you try to use it in later versions, they WILL be broken.

Dont be a jerk trying to say its my fault. I'm waiting for the 1.2.5 because its prolly were the next recommended build will settle.

If you're that impatient, just repack and resize yourself :)

EDIT: Now thinking about it my last answer was a little vague..."IF" you didnt read the whole post, or at least checked the version the texture pack was for.

Explaning a bit: The mods update and adds a new block. The texture that is in the pack is all the items into 1 image, and the rest of the image is purple. Thats why the texture is all purple. If it was transparent (there are some mods that leaves it transparent) you wouldnt see a block at all. Thats not my fault by not changing the background, you're just using a texture pack from version "X" with the game + mods from version "Y".

Yes, that's what I meant - you haven't edited the parts of the texture files that don't have textures to be transparent, instead of purple.

And I don't expect you to, I was joking about you being a bad person.

(Also I haven't played Technic in like a week, and I don't play on dev builds)

Yes, that's what I meant - you haven't edited the parts of the texture files that don't have textures to be transparent, instead of purple.

And I don't expect you to, I was joking about you being a bad person.

(Also I haven't played Technic in like a week, and I don't play on dev builds)

The purple parts are unused parts from the mods, if the texture pack makers dont change it to transparent, that isnt my business, since I have 0 knowledge at image editing.

The recommended build should work with all blocks fine (without forestry since sengir use about 5-6 images per block...they have the vanilla texture ones)

I tested both of your TPs out for quite a while now and I like them both. Especially the 32x Sphax one :D

And I still think you should get stickied as your TPs are quite useful on PCs that can't handle 128x TPs.

And why do you care about Forestry? At the moment you can't do anything to make it work and for the next rec build it won't be in Technic anyway.

For the people who will add Forestry themself you could do maybe another Sphax TP with 64x as there is a Sphax Addon for Forestry with 64x currently available, so you won't have any problems with "resizing" that.

I tested both of your TPs out for quite a while now and I like them both. Especially the 32x Sphax one :D

And I still think you should get stickied as your TPs are quite useful on PCs that can't handle 128x TPs.

And why do you care about Forestry? At the moment you can't do anything to make it work and for the next rec build it won't be in Technic anyway.

For the people who will add Forestry themself you could do maybe another Sphax TP with 64x as there is a Sphax Addon for Forestry with 64x currently available, so you won't have any problems with "resizing" that.

I'm just saying out loud that I didnt resized forestry and telling why I didnt.

And I dont think every mod has 64x support, I'll pack them if I get inclined to. I'm working/studying way too much that its getting me sick. I crashed for 15 hours a couple of days ago.

Anyways, I'll release the texture pack for the technic pack itself. Since I dont really use Technic Pack anymore (I've removed a lot of the mods from it, and add my own mods as I please), I'll make 2 links. 1 will be the technic pack next recommended build with its respective mods. The other will be little separated mod textures for another mods that technic pack doesnt officialy have, but people install it anyways, so you can change it as you need.

I'm just saying out loud that I didnt resized forestry and telling why I didnt.

And I dont think every mod has 64x support, I'll pack them if I get inclined to. I'm working/studying way too much that its getting me sick. I crashed for 15 hours a couple of days ago.

Anyways, I'll release the texture pack for the technic pack itself. Since I dont really use Technic Pack anymore (I've removed a lot of the mods from it, and add my own mods as I please), I'll make 2 links. 1 will be the technic pack next recommended build with its respective mods. The other will be little separated mod textures for another mods that technic pack doesnt officialy have, but people install it anyways, so you can change it as you need.

Okay, sorry, somehow I misread something and thought you had problems with resizing forestry. But I have a suggestion. I could do the resizing of Sphax to 64x but I have no clue what you used or how you did it, as my last experience with any image-editing is years ago. If you could hit me up with some tips and tricks I could get this done over the weekend.

Okay, sorry, somehow I misread something and thought you had problems with resizing forestry. But I have a suggestion. I could do the resizing of Sphax to 64x but I have no clue what you used or how you did it, as my last experience with any image-editing is years ago. If you could hit me up with some tips and tricks I could get this done over the weekend.

Nah, you dont need to apologize in any way, I just didnt do it because there's way too many images, resizing everything is a pain.

Since they're dynamic (put water/biomass/etc, the texture itself changes) theres about 6 images for each block at the very least. Takes too damn long.}

Also, I've just started playing Amnesia, which takes all my "gaming" time, together with dota2, so I'll wait for the next recommended build and get this over with resizing everything (that I need) in the same day.

Off-topic: Amnesia is awesome.

I know I'm a newb around here, but I've been lurking for a while, and I'm pretty good with graphics. It takes literally minutes to do a simple batch re-size for a folder of images with CS4. It's quick and dirty, but if it's helpful, let me know what images need doing. (If I weren't so busy, I'd offer to help clean them up too, but such is life.)

• 2 weeks later...