No Energy Condenser = Diamond Shortage?

Dr. Zuko

You can still run out of diamonds, as you need a ton to make various things, a MFSU needs 6, a quarry 7, a drawplate needs a block and a diamond handsaw, and you need way more.

Well, if you run out of diamonds you can go mining again.

As for mining out all diamonds you don't need to worry about that as you most likely won't live long enough to do that unless you artificially shrink your world to bunch of chunks.

Dense Ores is pretty dangerous. You basically have to find a cave and mine as fast as you can. Especially stacked Dense Ores can be dangerous. Spamming charged can help alleviate the problem a little, but still...

On my server, I removed EE. Since there is no EE and yet we have 8 stacks + 57 of diamonds. We used some diamonds but all of these are from 10 of 64x64 Quarry. We only have one quarry so every time it hits bedrock we move it and start it up again. EE ruins the game. I glad I removed it before starting up my server. Since I have a lot of diamonds, I don't see of needing EE. :)

On my server, I removed EE. Since there is no EE and yet we have 8 stacks + 57 of diamonds. We used some diamonds but all of these are from 10 of 64x64 Quarry. We only have one quarry so every time it hits bedrock we move it and start it up again. EE ruins the game. I glad I removed it before starting up my server. Since I have a lot of diamonds, I don't see of needing EE. :)

You know ee only has like one item and (in my opinion) is now way underpowered (comparatively)

1 sand compress to sandstone. Transmute to gravel. 4 gravel=1 clay. 4 clay =a clay block. 4 clay blocks= 1 iron. 8 iron = 1 gold. 4 gold=1 diamond. That's a lot of steps, especially after you've gotten the stone.

I agree with scottish1900, I have put a fortune 3 enchant on my pick and from 5 diamond blocks I got 18 diamonds and I have found that in the latest version of minecraft that tekkit lite is on that diamonds are more prevalent in caves or in abandoned mineshaft on the surface so to speak

I have found that in the latest version of minecraft that tekkit lite is on that diamonds are more prevalent...

/offtopic One of the mods has the option "Vanilla Augment" which changes the material Y limits and density

/ontopic I run a server of about 8 people, diamonds aren't really a problem, with or without EE, I've only known 1 person to request diamonds and she is a pure builder (always has a large project on the go)

It's early days for EE but even so, in terms of diamond, it's no needed if you put the time in but it helps to give you a leg up