[3.1.2] Industrial Age [24/7][50 Slots][New thread]Please close thread.

lukeb28

We now have a new server thread in the right section of the forums. Please use that thread from now on.

uoE8yPS.jpg

IP:

Welcome to the Industrial Age! Here, you start as a simple farmer, tending your crops, and selling them at the local market. Once you get some startup cash from that, you can start industrializing your operations and sell more valuable materials like metal dusts and electronic gadgets!

Staff

Owner - Slayer1189

Admins - Number1Zombie, Elitehater28, MHPage12

Moderators - None Yet

Support - None Yet

We need staff to help fill these positions so if we see you loging good hours and following the rules, we might concider you for a staff position.

Rules:

1) Do not Spam Chat

2) Do not ask for Rank/OP

3) Do not ask for Items/Money

4) Do not Steal

5) Do not Greif

6) Turn off all machines when you log out.

7) You are responsible for for you lag. If you cause bad lag you
will
be banned

8) Do not over do it. You don't need 16 billion EU. Build to the need.

9) Any form of EMC generators will get you a temp ban for three days and all the components confiscated.

Banned items:

None! We are a custom pack and we just take things right out.

Plugins:

worldguard

LWC

Factions

More to come!

KRwat.png

Ranks:
(Not working as of now since we are now a custom pack. For now there are NO banned items for any ranks.)

Newbie-

1 home, Farms for money, sell plants in the shop.

Builder($15,000)-

2 Homes, Unlocks Alloy Furnace, Bluelectric Furnace, Bluelectric alloy furnace, blue wire, Redpower Solar Panels, Buffer , Project table,
Batbox, MFE, Solar Panel, Wind Power, Generator, Machine Block, Electric Furnace, Macerator, Extractor, compresser, Geothermal Generator, Water Strainer, Iron chest, Copper chest, Silver Chest

Engineer($100,000)-

3 Homes, Unlocks Quarry, Engines, BC Pipes, Redpower Tubes, Transposer, Timer, Mining Well, LV Solar, Compressor, Canner, Miner, Ender Chest, BC/IC2 Pump, and Automatic crafting table I

Master Engineer($1,000,000)-

4 Homes, Unlocks Miner, Refinery, MV Solar Array, Recycler, Advanced Machines, MFSU, Turtles, Oil/Lava fab, All of Computercraft, Gold chest, Diamond Chest, Filler, Builder, Template, Automatic crafting table II.

Epic Engineer($5,000,000)-

5 Homes, Teleporters, ForceField, quantum boots, quantum legs, Quantum Head, Computer Ram, Computer monitor, CPU, Disks, IO Expander, Back panel, ribbon Cable, DM furnace

Nuclear Engineer (Prove to us you know what you're doing!)-

Everything Nuclear power wise! HV transformer

Donater:

Quantum Chest, DM tools (Not the hammer), and the Red matter pick!
Also you get a dimention all to yourselfs!

Welcome to the Industrial Age! Start your adventure with farming wheat and other plants to raise money untill you learn the art of technology with the Builder rank and work your way to mastering industrialism and nuclear physics!

A7y28.png

Rent plots in the spawn region to do, what ever you like! The plots are always loaded so you can leave and let crops grow or make a store to sell anything you want! In addition to this, you also get acces to the local power grid for free electricity when ever you need it!

GbtRH.png

There are 4 build zone teleporters to get you away from the action if you want to just go out and build without interuption!

dH0XoBd.jpg

Mob arena needs to be rebuilt.

Whitelist Application:

Alright, with ICBM now in and misses being what they are, there is a new guideline for application.

IGN:

Minecraft Experience:

Mod you would like seen added:

Why you should be whitelisted (5 sentences minimum):

Previous Bans:

What you intend to do on the server: (Minimum of 5 sentences):

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To celebrate the new launcher, we will be moving on to a custom modpack! This will be updated to 1.4.7 and have up to date mods! The modpack will hopefully be completed mid next week and will stay whitelisted with the current players for a week. After that we will be opening to the public! A full list of mods will be posted as soon as they are finalized! Please leave a comment if you want a say in what mods should be added. All opinions will be considered.

So far we have the following mods in the pack:

Rei's Minimap

Buldcraft

Logistics Pipes

NEI

Omni Tools

Modular Power Suits

ICBM

IC2

Advanced Machines

MFFS

Compact Solars

Grav Suit

Inv Tweaks

Redpower

Ender Storage

Power Converters

Steves Carts

Thermal Expantion

Rail Craft

If anyone has more mod ideas please say and we will try our best to use them!

All up accepted! Welcome to the server!

We are having difficulty with allowing new players the command "/help" and are working to fix this. Until we do, new players can do the following command wise:

/sethome [sets your home]

/home [teleports you home]

/tpa (other player name) [sends a teleport request to the player]

/tpaccept [accepts a teleport request]

/money [see how much money you have]

/warp [shows warp locations]

/warp (location) [warps you to the location]

All LWC commands

There are a few more but these are the ones you might use regularly. Please PM me or tell a staff member in game if you have further issues. Also, the voting system is being buggy so that is not yet working.

Thank you for joining the server and I hope it will be a great experience for everyone!

IGN:agatequinnyboy

Tekkit experience:all basic plus some advance knowledge

Most known mod:Build craft

Why you should be whitelisted on this server:I am a very relaxed person who wishes to be on a server which is greifer free and feel i could contribute alot to the sever given the chance.

Previous bans and why you were banned: No bans on record.

IGN:agatequinnyboy

Tekkit experience:all basic plus some advance knowledge

Most known mod:Build craft

Why you should be whitelisted on this server:I am a very relaxed person who wishes to be on a server which is greifer free and feel i could contribute alot to the sever given the chance.

Previous bans and why you were banned: No bans on record.

Whitelisted!

ign: (cptantana18) spelled like this

tekkit experience: playing for almost a year

most knonw mod: i do a little bit of everything. Might as well try and use all of tekkit offers right?

why you should be white lsited: I want to he whitelisted on this server because i enjoy playing with a small group of people on a growing server and i enjoy helping servers grow.

previous bans and why you were banned: i have never been banned from a server for doing anything wrong, but if this counts one moderator was rage quiting for no reason ( i wasa mod at the time as well) , so he banned all of us other moderators then banned himself right in fron of our eyes. Luckily the ower was on and unbanned us. Definatley got a good laugh out of it though.

IGN: AbyssRain

Tekkit Experience: Couple o' months, still a slight noob.

Most Known mod: Mostly EE and a little Build/Industrial Craft

Why you should be whitelisted on this server: I simply like to build and play so I don't really get into it with people. I have a hatred against grieving unless it's agreed on by both parties or easily repairable, etc. won't grieve at all here though! I also like to interact with people and do my best to be respectful.

Previous bans and why you were banned: No bans :)

IGN: AbyssRain

Tekkit Experience: Couple o' months, still a slight noob.

Most Known mod: Mostly EE and a little Build/Industrial Craft

Why you should be whitelisted on this server: I simply like to build and play so I don't really get into it with people. I have a hatred against grieving unless it's agreed on by both parties or easily repairable, etc. won't grieve at all here though! I also like to interact with people and do my best to be respectful.

Previous bans and why you were banned: No bans :)

Accepted! Just note the most the end game components of EE are dissabled.

IGN: jacktheeternal

Tekkit experience:current record for endgame items is 3 hours and now i'm at the point that i want to build things big thing.... city sized things

Most known mod: equivalent exchange (done everything doing computer craft now)

Why you should be whitelisted on this server:I'm moving on to computer craft and intend to build everything with it and then a city in the sky (about 155 blocks just above the cloud cover), but mostly i want to play with other people and build stuff cuz i build nuclear powered submarines as an electrician as work and its boring. XD

Previous bans and why you were banned:n/a