[3.1.2] Industrial Age [24/7][50 Slots][New thread]Please close thread.

lukeb28

form a server owner to another DO NOT make it open to every one

I'm sorry if you feel that way but this is what we eventual want to do. Public servers are much more fun in that there is much more interaction between players when there are more on. If we do have problems with it being open, we can change that and close it to whitelist again but I do not see this happening.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi it says my ip address has been flagged unsafe by spam thingy but, i have never been banned and don't use hacks can you sort it out please?

If the software is saying your IP is unsafe it probably is. Use some sort of security scan and fix any problems with your computer. I'm not saying you have any bad intentions. It is just that someone (Jocer?) may have hijacked it and is using it for inappropriate behavior. You might want to get that cheeked out.

have you thought about gray listing the server instead?

Grey list would be little different from what we have with the ranks. It takes about 2-3 hours to farm enough to get to the next rank where you can get into most the mods. Grew listing would just be something annoying to set up when the ranks do the same.

IGN Triqoz

Age 17

Best mod: Build Craft

Reason to join: Looking for a good server with a chill staff:)

Why i should be allowed to join: I am a pretty chill guy:) speak near native english and have a mic if anyone wants to skype

Have i ever been banned?: no. never.

IGN: Jordyn683

Tekkit experience: I have lots of tekkit experience because I have played it for around a year.

Most known mod: The mod I know most about is probably Industrial Craft.

Why you should be whitelisted on this server: I believe that I should be whitelisted because I am a kind, fun loving tekkit and farming fanatic.

Previous bans and why you were banned: I have never been banned before.

Hope to see you all online later!

IGN: Freddi25

Tekkit experience: Decent / Good

Most known mod: IC2

Why you should be whitelisted on this server: Because I love Tekkit and I love building things. Also the banned items doesn't affect much of my gameplay.

Previous bans and why you were banned: None.

IGN: zeeman706

Tekkit experience: I have made a under water base that can run 24/7 without producing lag, i am also rather good with IC2

Most known mod: Industrial Craft 2

Why you should be whitelisted on this server: I should be whitelisted on this server because i think that i will give the economy a new level of complexity and make it more fun by manipulating to the way i see fit. much like the game eve online

Previous bans and why you were banned: I have 2 bans, one for building a skyscraper with permission from a moderator who was in trouble, and the other ban was from "abusing" a plugin, but the function i used was unlocked so that one is not valid either since they did not say it was against the rules.

IGN:darknolo

Tekkit experience: 1 year's one minecraft and feed the beast

Most known mod:industrialcraft factory and buildcraft

Why you should be whitelisted on this server: I wante to be one the whiteliste because the server look's super and I whould to becom a menber of he's server

Previous bans and why you were banned: none

IGN: Arikus83

Tekkit experience: tried it in single player, so not much experience ;)

Most known mod: Worldguard, since it was on every server I played on

Why you should be whitelisted on this server: The last server I played on shut down and now I want to try something new. I played a lot of vanilla MC and with some mods like iConomy, but now it is time to try a more complex kind of minecraft. The idea to start as a simple farmer and then work hard to get up is interesting. I hate griefing and unfair play, that's why I am looking for a moderated server with grief protection.

Previous bans and why you were banned: No previous bans on any server

Additional: I am a German player, but English is not the problem.

IGN: XIMUSTANGIX

Tekkit Experience: I've been messing around on it for a few day in creative mode.

Most Known Mod: Buildcraft and Redpower, that is what I have been using in creative.

Why I should be Whitelisted: I am a mature player with a level head. I have a lot of experience in running and managing servers as I have done so quite often in the past. I would be willing to help out at any time if you desired it and I can also be fairly active on the server. I have the ability to stream to Twitch.tv as well.

Previous Bans: None

IGN: tai_sanche

Tekkit experience: I no lifed it for a month on a tekkit server me and my friend were running, we pretty much built and used every item we could think about, i prefer IDC although i've been meaning to mess around more with computer craft

Most known mod: IDC/BC

Why you should be whitelisted on this server: I'm very much interested in the servers play style and the leveling system, i'm a fan of the harvest moon series and the agriculture part seems to be a spot on match. Also i'm a fun guy.

Previous bans and why you were banned:none

hey i was wondering it says that builder rank in game is 15,000 credits i have +28,000 so how do i rank up. please i dont want to be newbie anymore

"/rankup". If that does not work I'll look into it because we have been changing some configs.

IGN: Gabby008

TEKKIT EXPERIENCE: basic expierence

MOST KNOW MOD: very little bit of everything

IGN:TwXxFaKiExX

TEKKIT EXPERIENCE:I have played tekkit in 2 years now!

MOST KNOW MOD: buildcraft and industrialcraft

Bans?

IGN: PeopleWithCheeks

Tekkit experience: About 6 months or so.

Most known mod: EE/builcraft/ic2.

Why you should be whitelisted on this server: Because this is a really good server it seems. I love the idea of it and everything.

Previous bans and why you were banned: I have never been banned from a server (: