[3.1.2] Industrial Age [24/7][50 Slots][New thread]Please close thread.

lukeb28

Whitelist Application:

IGN: iSpl4sh

Tekkit experience: Uff i think about 100 Hours and much of Computer Craft

Most known mod:Computer Craft IC2 RP and BC^^

Why you should be whitelisted on this server:Cause i just want to play on the server because i want to play with people and just have fun with people.

Previous bans and why you were banned: No i dont know a server where i banned

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/faction

and

/f create [insert name]

I tried that to get more info but it does nothing

What happens if you type "/f help"? Once you do this I should be able to help more.

Alright, with ICBM now in and misses being what they are, there is a new guideline for application.

IGN:

Minecraft Experience:

Mod you would like seen added:

Why you should be whitelisted (5 sentences minimum):

Previous Bans:

What you intend to do on the server: (Minimum of 5 sentences):

If posts do not conform to these guidelines then you will be denied.

IGN: iNiko9

Tekkit experience: only in single player, creative

Most known mod: computercraft, ic2, programming in lua

Why you should be whitelisted on this server: interest in machines, computers, electricity, and minecraf. I like technology programming. I like this server about that fact that it has levels (farmer, engineer...) which makes it more real. Server looks very realistic.

Previous bans and why you were banned: never

IGN: Nodnarbtocs

Tekkit experience: I have played on a number of servers as well as solo for maybe close to a year.

Most known mod: This is a real hard one; I know IC2 off the top of my head and I rarely if ever have to refer to NEI for Redpower

Why you should be whitelisted on this server: why should anybody? *laughs* but in all seriousness I could bring new ideas and a great personality to the server. Leaving the attitude at the door isn't hard at all, I might say I've had a bad day, leave it at that.

Previous bans and why you were banned: Ban-ed? Don't think I've ever been banned as in PERMANENTLY banned. Kicks+Temp bans..once, when a guy and I were fighting over some bullshit (I won't drag the details into this) but it was like a twenty minute time out.

Minecraft Experience: More about 2 Years

Mod you would like seen added: I realy would like to add Forestry for Bio Energy^^

Why you should be whitelisted (5 sentences minimum): I want to join your server because i love your system. You have all the fav. Mods that i want. You seems like that you can handle the server. Cause most of all Server goes down before they starts. And i think you are not an 11 kid who cry only.

Previous Bans: I dont know any

What you intend to do on the server: (Minimum of 5 sentences): I want to build somethings with Computer Craft. I would like to teach more People about CC programing, because most of people dont know right how to use CC. And i even want to build factorys for some staff like Solar panaels or other cool thinks. If iam avable to spend some items to Events, that make the Real fun.

mfg iSpl4sh

Minecraft Experience: Close to two/two and a half years

Mod you would like seen added: Thaumcraft3! :D

Why you should be whitelisted (5 sentences minimum): As I mentioned in my (incorrect) app, I could bring new ideas and a fairly nice personality to the server. Again I might say I have had a bad day but I leave my attitude at the door always. No block penises obviously, that's just plain wrong. I am willing to help other people with creations/houses/general knowledge of other mods, etc. etc. Also, minecraft is a part of my life. I've been away from minecraft for maybe a few weeks since tekkit classic came out, but I've been server hunting and looking for a group of people wishing to call me 'family.'

Previous Bans: Again I don't have perminant bans, but I did get a temp ban/block/whatever you want to call it over some child's play fighting about a diamond block.

What you intend to do on the server: (Minimum of 5 sentences): Help others, play nice, and build a kick ass castle/base of operations with indentured serv-I mean friends. <.< >.> ... But nah, I do intend to try and contribute to the group and be part of a greater whole.I really can't think of anything I haven't mentioned prior to this already other than after spending some time on the server, learning the lay of the land I'd be willing to offer some help as a mod, supporter, builder, or whatever you guys want to shove me with so long as it's not cleaning up the cow poo. Ha!

Hmm. I'll look into it. Edit: try it now

Minecraft Experience: More about 2 Years

Mod you would like seen added: I realy would like to add Forestry for Bio Energy^^

Why you should be whitelisted (5 sentences minimum): I want to join your server because i love your system. You have all the fav. Mods that i want. You seems like that you can handle the server. Cause most of all Server goes down before they starts. And i think you are not an 11 kid who cry only.

Previous Bans: I dont know any

What you intend to do on the server: (Minimum of 5 sentences): I want to build somethings with Computer Craft. I would like to teach more People about CC programing, because most of people dont know right how to use CC. And i even want to build factorys for some staff like Solar panaels or other cool thinks. If iam avable to spend some items to Events, that make the Real fun.

mfg iSpl4sh

Accepted! I look forward for your joining!

Minecraft Experience: Close to two/two and a half years

Mod you would like seen added: Thaumcraft3! :D

Why you should be whitelisted (5 sentences minimum): As I mentioned in my (incorrect) app, I could bring new ideas and a fairly nice personality to the server. Again I might say I have had a bad day but I leave my attitude at the door always. No block penises obviously, that's just plain wrong. I am willing to help other people with creations/houses/general knowledge of other mods, etc. etc. Also, minecraft is a part of my life. I've been away from minecraft for maybe a few weeks since tekkit classic came out, but I've been server hunting and looking for a group of people wishing to call me 'family.'

Previous Bans: Again I don't have perminant bans, but I did get a temp ban/block/whatever you want to call it over some child's play fighting about a diamond block.

What you intend to do on the server: (Minimum of 5 sentences): Help others, play nice, and build a kick ass castle/base of operations with indentured serv-I mean friends. <.< >.> ... But nah, I do intend to try and contribute to the group and be part of a greater whole.I really can't think of anything I haven't mentioned prior to this already other than after spending some time on the server, learning the lay of the land I'd be willing to offer some help as a mod, supporter, builder, or whatever you guys want to shove me with so long as it's not cleaning up the cow poo. Ha!

Accepted!

A server should have came pre-installed (If not I'll have to fix that too) and if its not then it should be the same IP. Try reloading your launcher.

Edit: There is no port as its been portforarded.

ok I tried clearing my cache and I've run into a problem I run into when using any of the newest builds of minecraft that gives me an 'update failed' message. The problem is this is minecraft 1.2.5...that's not one I've run into it with.

ok I tried clearing my cache and I've run into a problem I run into when using any of the newest builds of minecraft that gives me an 'update failed' message. The problem is this is minecraft 1.2.5...that's not one I've run into it with.

This server is in 1.4.7 and is a custom pack. We just changed over.

oke, there are few questions: Is there any Starter Kit?

Can we set homes?

How can i protect my House?

Sadly you cannot do any of that yet. Im getting a plugin for that as I type though. Hopefully I'll have it going by tonight

Pack has been updated!!!

Mods added:

- Steves carts

- Forestry

- extra bees

- Mystcraft

- Thaumcraft

- EE3

- Thaum Bees

- Twilight Forest

I tried to get Xycraft and optifine in but they does not want to cooperate. Next update will be next week.

Message me if you would like to put a mod suggestion!

If you ask I WILL do my best to get it into the next update!

Planed:

- Get a sever thread up in the custom server section

- More plugins

- Magecraft

- Optifine

- Xycraft

- Co-admin MHPage12 is working on his own mod and once its done it will be in the pack!