[3.1.2] Industrial Age [24/7][50 Slots][New thread]Please close thread.

lukeb28

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Poison_Spitter

Tekkit experience: ive played another tekkit server the mining dead did not like it much

Most known mod: mostly buildcraft and industrial craft

Why you should be whitelisted on this server: because i want to build crazy stuff with other people hey, the more the merrier

Previous bans and why you were banned: i have never been banned form any server whatsoever

IGN: fangp72

Tekkit experience: Extensive

Most known mod: CCraft and IC

Why you should be whitelisted on this server: I'm planning to launch a new NASA program with CCraft turtles.

Previous bans and why you were banned: I don't think I have any. I'm a nice, smart player. Oh and I'm a Computer Freak in Tekkit. I code for fun: www.planetminecraft.com/member/mrfangp72

IGN:jack25042001

Tekkit experience: about 5 months

Most known mod:buildcraft

Why you should be whitelisted on this server:my friend is on this server and this is my 1st server or will be if i am whitelisted

Previous bans and why you were banned:non because it is my 1st server but i wont get banned on this

IGN: Phantomsight

Tekkit experience: little to no experience but a few months with Technic

most known mod: IC2/Buildcraft

why you should be whitelisted on this server: I want some experience in Tekkit and build some interesting contraptions

Previous bans and why you were banned: None, only been on two servers and always followed the rules

On another note can people go and build a condenser/transmutation tablet immediately? Just wondering given how much of EE is on the banned crafting list.

On another note can people go and build a condenser/transmutation tablet immediately? Just wondering given how much of EE is on the banned crafting list.

They are not banned for any levels for now. If people start to exploit them they will however be only usable to higher ranks.

All up Accepted!

IGN: JackleSL

Tekkit experience: On a scale 1-10 about a 3

Most known mod: EE and buildcraft

Why you should be whitelisted on this server: I am look ing for a good server with not that many people and friendly staff.

Previous bans and why you were banned:None

IGN: SeventhOmega

Tekkit Experience: I know how to use almost every mod, save ComputerCraft. I do use it for turtles though and cobble gens

Mods: All.

Why you should be whitelisted:.. I want to play, I guess?

Previous Bans: Only ones are random for literally no reason with no explanation ones.

IGN: SeventhOmega

Tekkit Experience: I know how to use almost every mod, save ComputerCraft. I do use it for turtles though and cobble gens

Mods: All.

Why you should be whitelisted:.. I want to play, I guess?

Previous Bans: Only ones are random for literally no reason with no explanation ones.

Please expand on "Why you should be whitelisted?" section of the application.

General announcement:

We have almost worked out all the kinks in the server. The only important ones remaining are:

- Auto rank-ups (For some reason player ranks are randomly being reset. We think we have a solution)

- Voting for items (We are still clueless on why it is not working. It has something to do with the port not being open when it is)

Once these issues are resolved, we are going to try and open the server to the public for a day. If all goes well we will try longer until it will always be open.

Thank you to all the players that have stayed with us even with the problems we have been having! We hope to see you stay on the server!

IGN: Roosterman

Tekkit experience: I'm a decent Tekkit player and I've been playing for around 2 years

Most known mod: Build/Industral Craft

Why you should be whitelisted on this server: I'm a person who respects others and if someone insults me i just ignore them

Previous bans and why you were banned:I have not been banned before