[3.1.2] Industrial Age [24/7][50 Slots][New thread]Please close thread.

lukeb28

IGN: Senor_Chompy

Minecraft Experience: industrial craft build craft

Mod you would like seen added: Magecraft

Why you should be whitelisted : Because it is hard to find a good server and i would like to find a server that is well protected from griefing and that the previous server i was on made a age restriction so i couldnt play with them any more

Previous Bans: no previous bans

What you intend to do on the server:i plan to make new friends and play and learn about more mods

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN:Bmanxxflxx

Experience: 2 years tekkit and minecraft sance alpha

Mods id like seen added?: well honesly I think the server is pretty good how it is now

Why I should be white listed: Well first off I have lots of free time on my hands witch I spend playing tekkit so I can dedicate hours of every day to this server. Im a great builder I will not stand for cheaply made poor buildings and creations.Im a nice person who loves to get involved with the community and make friends on a server. Im great at most machines and mods in tekkit (sep computer craft) so im more the confidant that I can create a large scale industry. I plan on adding as much as I can to the server and even possibly donating in the near future.

Bannes: never have been banned from a server

What I intend todo on the server: well I love the idea of starting off in a small beginning setting and earning my way up but I plan on finding something that people need large amounts of and that isn't already being created. Depending on what happens on the server I would love to join a faction and work my way up to my own industry. I plan to make as many friends on this server as possible because a good community is really what I look for the most on servers.

thank you for viewing over my application please let me know if I am accepted as soon as possible thank you

Please elaborate. Five sentences minimum on the why and what.

ok

Why I should be white listed : Simply that i want to play whit others expand my knowledge of tekkit and other mods. next it is hard to find a good server.From all these applications it seems like i would make new friends. I also would like to work my way through the basics of other mods like one that i haven't tried yet would be magecraft. what i would like to do more stuff than i normaly would do on tekkit seems to be here .

Is this good

"What I intend todo on the server(5 sentences minimum):"

Close though

ok

What I intend todo on the server: on this server i plan to make friends and learn more about mods. i also will try and build the coolest house i will ever build hopefully . next i will try and partner up with some one or try and work my way to op if you guys are alright with that . And i would keep eventually adding on more and more rooms for the separate mods and expand sooo much that i would have to start over . and i will make a lot of friends probably .

Thank you! You have been white listed!

Currently the RAM usage on the server is going crazy from one of the mods added in the last update. Sorry for any lag you might experience. I am working to find the problem mod and if anyone knows that any of the mods added are known for this, please tell me so I can fix this sooner.

I'm guessing it's twilight forest, Mystcraft, or thaumcraft. Please report any lag and I will reboot the server as this seems to fix it for a time.

Right now the owner and the pluging admin are away leaving just me for running the server and it's a miracle I got essentials working so don't expect factions to be working for a while. I'll see about getting it working today. It will eventually be working and in the server.

Right now the owner and the pluging admin are away leaving just me for running the server and it's a miracle I got essentials working so don't expect factions to be working for a while. I'll see about getting it working today. It will eventually be working and in the server.

Ah, that's ok, I just didn't see it in the help list after the update so I thought it may had been removed.

IGN: hawianguy1189

Minecraft Experience: 3+ years

Mod you would like seen added: none

Why you should be whitelisted (5 sentences minimum): I really done have a reason why I should be whitelisted. It is hard to say a reason why because it is still a gamble regardless to the server owner if the person being accept is still a troll or not. But If I have to say a reason I guess it would be to meet new friends and be part of a fun time. To learn more about this whole technic mod and explore the possibilities of the mods while staying in the limits of the server rules. Also to have something to do during the times I am bored after work.

Previous Bans: none

What you intend to do on the server: (Minimum of 5 sentences): As stayed in "Why you should be whitelisted" to meet new friends and be part of a fun time. To learn more about this whole technic mod and explore the possibilities of the mods while staying in the limits of the server rules. I don't have 5 sentences so this is the last one sorry.

IGN: jonjon1234

Minecraft Experience: Playing since Indev

Mod you would like seen added: It currently seems like a good list of mods.

Why you should be whitelisted (5 sentences minimum):I belive that I should be whitelisted because I am trustworthy. However, I also enjoy working with others. I try not to troll. I follow all rules set for a server, and rarely get confused between them. However, if I do get confused, I ask for some clarification.

Previous Bans: None

What you intend to do on the server: (Minimum of 5 sentences): I would start by building a small farm, perhaps expanding it later. I would create a small household, but I would also donate spare materials back to the rest of the server (perhaps via a median, such as a Public Machine Room or Shared Liquids Room) I would later (perhaps) help with the free energy grid. Or build cheap housing for the poorer of the servers inhabitants. However, later I would construct a massive bassalt or stone brick tower, for my company.

Sorry everyone! I have been working on a new server thread now that we are custom and it has been accepted! Here is the new address!

http://forums.technicpack.net/threads/1-4-7-industrial-age-pve-50-slots-ranks-custom-pack-economy-mob-arena.41803/

Thank you all for joining the server and hope to see you all in the new pack!

Since we are done in this thread I will no longer be checking it. Please use the new thread.

jonjon and Hawianguy are accepted! Good to have you on!