[3.1.2] Industrial Age [24/7][50 Slots][New thread]Please close thread.

lukeb28

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You said you did not know then that you have never been banned and please stop double posting on the thread. You have an edit button. Please use it.

And why have you applied twice when you have been accepted?

To celebrate the new launcher, we will be moving on to a custom modpack! This will be updated to 1.4.7 and have up to date mods! The modpack will hopefully be completed mid next week and will stay whitelisted with the current players for a week. After that we will be opening to the public! A full list of mods will be posted as soon as they are finalized! Please leave a comment if you want a say in what mods should be added. All opinions will be considered.

So far we have the following mods in the pack:

Rei's Minimap

Buldcraft

Logistics Pipes

NEI

Omni Tools

Modular Power Suits

ICBM

IC2

Advanced Machines

MFFS

Compact Solars

Grav Suit

Inv Tweaks

Redpower

Ender Storage

Power Converters

Steves Carts

Thermal Expantion

Rail Craft

If anyone has more mod ideas please say and we will try our best to use them!

I don't really have that much experience with minecraft and especially tekkit... but there was one that when u got next to someone and wanted to push them, you would only walk through... and that was cool cuz not even the mobs could push you...

and... just to make sure.. the alchemical chests and the energy condensers... are they allowed?

They are currently allowed but the mod they come from will not be in the modpack as it is not for 1.4.7. When we restart the server everyone will be given high tier (We're thinking 64 iron/copper/tin iron tools, 16 diamonds, full IC2 machines, etc..) starter items.

IGN: oAustin

Tekkit experience: ive been playing tekkit for about a year now.

Most known mod: i would say IC2 is my most know mod.

Why you should be whitelisted on this server: im just looking for a fun server where i can enjoy building with other and learn about mods im not completely familiar with.

Previous bans and why you were banned: i have never been banned

Alright everyone! The modpack is now completed and usable for SSP!!

On Wednesday the server will be whitelisted for only staff until we have everything working. After that everyone will be re-whitelisted! Unfortunately, due to block ID conflicts, it will be a full reset for players. It will be a new world and fresh space!

For those of you who would like to test out the modpack, just paste this [http://www.technicpack.net/api/modpack/industrialage] into your launcher!

IGN: oAustin

Tekkit experience: ive been playing tekkit for about a year now.

Most known mod: i would say IC2 is my most know mod.

Why you should be whitelisted on this server: im just looking for a fun server where i can enjoy building with other and learn about mods im not completely familiar with.

Previous bans and why you were banned: i have never been banned

whitelisted!

IGN: Frost_Dragon_3

Tekkit experience: I have played for about a year now

Most known mod: a little of everything

Why you should be whitelisted on this server: I know rules are important and I think this white list is a very good idea for people to have to do to play

Previous bans and why you were banned: Never been banned

IGN: Frost_Dragon_3

Tekkit experience: I have played for about a year now

Most known mod: a little of everything

Why you should be whitelisted on this server: I know rules are important and I think this white list is a very good idea for people to have to do to play

Previous bans and why you were banned: Never been banned

Accepted

IGN: SkateNeff

Tekkit experience: I have about a years worth of Tekkit experience.

Most known mod: I know just about all of them pretty well. IndustrialCraft and Redpower are probably the main ones.

Why you should be whitelisted on this server: Well I've been searching for a great server that I can start fresh on, make some friends, and just build amazing stuff along the way. I am respectful and mature. I love to build/design and want to share that experience and help others if they need it too.

Previous bans and why you were banned: I've never been banned from a server before.