the zeppelin mod....

adolf hamster

ok, so here goes the story, yes i know this mod is riddled with bugs [dont let it to touch the rest of the world unless you like system crashes etc] but i also think it is rather awesome, so awesome in fact i'm attempting to get it to work with tekkit.

problem is, i'm getting to the point of absolute confusion, installing it as per instructions leads to having the block, placing the block, and getting told it couldnt find the 'wu class' file in the minecraft jar, ie the same file i just put there.

now the only reason it wouldnt work is that it claims to need modloader, which of course kills tekkit. any tips on what i'm doing wrong here?

*battens down the hatches for being called a noob :P *

i'm slowly finding that out, thus far i've established i can get it to work but it 'cant find wu class', which is the one i defo put in the minecraft.jar, currently trying it in the modpack.jar see if that makes any difference. nope, just get a good old fashioned crash that way.

tried the traincraft mod, managed to crashed forge with that, i'll try again. all i can say is thank god for backing up files...

edit: also, why must tekkit take forever to load....

also, i'm not entirely convinced that the traincraft mod is exactly what i'm after, the idea is to create a mobile oil/mining platform.

Zeppelin Mod wouldn't let that work. If you put BC stuff on a Zeppelin, it would disappear.

the best way to get it to work is too remove ic2(industrial craft 2) and then fix the block id conflicts that you get from it

I have it working on my pc right now in fact

it's really cool if you do get it working because you can even set red stone to enable the blocks

Wheres the Tekkit Download?????

The 1.2.5 version doesn't work with tekkit atall!

and both is spelled "both" not "bothe"

"Atoll" is spelled "Atoll", not "atall!". And I never heard of a new modpack called Tekkit Atoll. Intriguing.

Really? Didn't realise that.

Still seems to be a far less crash-creating method, though. Especially for what hamster wanted.

yeah, i ended up removing my living stuff off my quarry as a result. The other issue is dealing with food on a frame machine. Now, single player wise I'd up my block limit for frames and use MFR planters and do wheat I think. That might work being moved. Otherwise some setup involving frames to hold melon vines and blockbreakers.

• 2 months later...

I'm pretty sure the zepplin mod is programmed to accept any block apart from things you have told it not to in the config

and so me and my brother tested it out with some block breakers, pipes and transposers and the only problem was that the

block breakers did not work while it was moving

As far as I know, buildcraft pipes just screwed up with it so it auto-blacklisted them. This might have changed, but it was certainly true back in 1.2.5 on the version I used.