[1.0.13]Voltz Spark[PvP/PvE][25 slots][whitelist]

axlsjolund

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. MC Account Name: MrLogray
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? 2 years or so
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? Less than a week
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) fair, I've used these mods before and learn very quickly
  5. Why do you want to play on the server? I'm tired of playing alone especially with a modpack like this
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? Play some Voltz! ^______^

• 4 weeks later...

1. MC Account Name: yearlongblob
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? 3 years
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? 3 mouths
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? adept
  5. Why do you want to play on the server? well all the other servers don't have bad people on them
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? to do what I always wanted to do build a fortress.

1. MC Account Name:popped101
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft: 1 year
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity: 1 month
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz: fair
  5. Why do you want to play on the server: i wont to play on this server because im looking for a good server to havr fun on and not have to worry about getting grieffed or killed by some random player!
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted: i would like to play voltz in peace and have fun as well as make friend on this server

1. MC Account Name:popped101
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft: 1 year
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity: 1 month
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz: fair
  5. Why do you want to play on the server: i wont to play on this server because im looking for a good server to havr fun on and not have to worry about getting grieffed or killed by some random player!
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted: i would like to play voltz in peace and have fun as well as make friend on this server

IP: spark.axlsjolund.me (81.19.217.134:28605)

Recommended Texture Pack: http://smptextures.com/revival/

Texture pack is recommended because it looks much nicer than default, but still fits in with mod default textures. MCPatcher/Optifine not needed. Optifine recommended for CTM/Random Mobs

Server rules:

• Don't annoy staff
  • Don't cheat (x-ray,extra mods, etc.)
  • Don't Attack/Destroy/Steal/Grief Spawn Village or surrounding area

Banned Items:

Nothing yet. Don't give me a reason to change my mind

Info:

I started playing Voltz because I enjoyed the idea of more realistic and hard to get tech/items. But as with most games, I don't enjoy playing alone. Games are much more enjoyable when playing with others.

I'm looking for a few people to join me on my server. I play in a variety of styles, and it's nice when others can get into it with me. Maybe I want to research advanced tech, and build a city. Maybe I want to invent a warp core powered by anti-matter reactions. Or perhaps I just want to become an evil villain, build a massive bunker, and threaten the world with weapons of mass destruction unless they pay ransom. Whatever I decide to do, it'd be nice to have others to play along, and even challenge me (protecting players, building rival cities, starting their own "country").

UPDATES!

The server is now made up of player created "nations". Together these nations form the known minecraft world, each nation having it's own border and territories. They meet every so often to discuss global policy, sign treaties, and ban research of certain kinds of technology/weapons. Borders are clearly marked for the territories, and as long as the two nations are not at war, travel between territories is free. Here is some info on the nations, updated as it progresses.

Dominia - A peaceful defender nation in the world. Dominia was founded by "axlsjolund", and prides itself on it's trade. It's border line the edge of a river, and are marked by large medieval style defense towers. It's capital features a large central defense tower that controls all aspects of the nations defense. Both internal and at it's borders.

Uptime:

Uptime is 24/7 unless there is some weird crash. In which case the server should auto-restart within 5 minutes. 99% of the time there is no rollback from a crash. Crashes are pretty rare, but they do happen.

Community:

Small but fun. All of which are getting along, and playing along with the new guidelines we as a group have set for the server.

Applications Details:

Applications to be added to the whitelist are pretty simple. Just post with the following information and I'll let you know if you get added.

1. MC Account Name:
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft?
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity?
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc)
  5. Why do you want to play on the server?
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted?

Misc Details:

I'm a pretty laid back guy, and admin. Currently I am the only staff member/OP. Do not ask me if you can be staff. Just play the game, and if we get along great and I see you are a team player, then I will approach you with a staff invite.

If you need help, just ask. But don't ask me to TP you everywhere, or spawn items. I am technically not OPed. That means I can't spawn things in. I like to play just like everyone else. Working my way up the chain.

If you build something great, like a town or major city, then you may ask to have a warp location added. Either through a /warp command or a teleporter. Whichever works best at the time.

Picture will be posted when there are things to post. Right now spawn is an NPC village in the desert I hijacked.

Uyzi+

YdcA+

hppm+

Jh9w+

yYAc+

eddyk3

since the official release

a year

fair

because every server i get griefed and its annoying also i have never griefed in my life

make an alliance build a town/base and make it welcome to everyone

• 3 weeks later...

1: bones1447

2: I don't remember the version, but I have played for about 2 years.

3: I have been playing Voltz ever since it came out, and I even used some of the mods before.

4: I know a decent amount about the mod pack and it's mods, sometimes I look on the wiki because I'm bored.

5: I just want to play on a good Voltz server.

6: I would really just want to have fun and build a factory of some sort.

• 2 weeks later...

1. MC Account Name: blair_ace
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? 1year
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? 1/2 of a year
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) fair
  5. Why do you want to play on the server? I am bord and looking for anew server
  6. what do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted?
    what any other self respecting Orc would do.Dig holes, Build boom booms, and oppress the weak!

1. MC Account Name: Oblivion58
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? 3/4 Years
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? Roughly 1 year
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) Fair
  5. Why do you want to play on the server? Looking for a server with a nice friendly atmosphere where I can help people and learn more about Voltz.
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? Like the idea with supplying items on demand to people, eg machines, tools and of course weapons. Would like to make a power station for people in there towns if they would like one, my own factory to supply items if people wanted it.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons